Prequel

It all started with the accident. I was 16 when it happened. My parents were loved by everyone, no one ever fought with them, well except me. We were always fighting for some stupid reason, always ignoring each other. Then a few days after my 16 birthday, they just quit, on everything. They quit with me, with life. They said they would be back but they never returned from there 'trip'. It was a trip over a cliff. No one heard their screams, no one was their for them when they died. They died alone, with only each other. They were found dead hand in hand. I guess they really loved each other to die like that. I never loved anyone, except for my friends, but even they left me after the accident. I was alone, no one loved me. I was blamed for my parents suicide. Even though I was not punished by law, every one else punished me. Everyone said I should have never been born. I believed things would get better but they never did. I use books to get away from reality, they helped me escape myself and everyone around me. Now I am 18, two years after the accident. Everyone still ignores me in school, and if you are caught talking to me you were beat up for it. I guess I'm just a devil, at least that's one of the names I have earned. Today was my first day of my last year of highschool. I was held back my sophomore year because of the accident. So one last year in this place before I can leave for good. Thank the lords.
~~~~~~~
Author- I know it was short and I'm sorry.... I just wanted to post something to get this one started. I will try and post a new chapter every week. I can't promise anything though. Until next week! (I am open to any STORY related questions/ ideas. So if you so wish comment/inbox me/follow. If you would like my kik/line to chat with me please inbox me for info on that)