Chapter two

I pulled the car over to the side of the road and stopped.

"WHAT?! But I'm an only child! I never had a brother!" I yelled. This made no sence I was a only child, it was only ever my parents and I in that house before they died. They never told me about having twins.

"Elizabeth! Calm down and let me explain." He said, trying to stay calm himself. I unbundled my seat belt and got out of the car, tears threatening to fall. I heard the car door on the passenger side open and then foot steps approached me. "Elizabeth, please let me explain" I looked up at him tears begining to fall down my face from anger and fear.

"What are you talking about?! And how do you know my name?!" I yelled through the tears. I wanted to know who this man was, no I needed to know who this man was.

"Elizabeth, I'm not lying to you. I'm your twin brothers best friend. If you don't believe me let me drive you to him. Please, he will be able to explain better than me." He said walking out in front of me and looking me in the eyes. I became lost in his beautiful hazel eyes. I wiped away my tears and nodded. I mean what did I have to lose. If there is any chance I do have a brother this man was the only one who could take me to him. I walked around to the passenger side of the car and got in. He got in after me and started the car again. "Thank you, Elizabeth. I'll send your brother a message to tell him we are on our way" Joshen smiled and drove off. Joshen drove down roads I never knew existed. Heck I never knew this part of town was here. The drive was shorter than I thought. We drove up to a rather old looking house and he parked the car.

"Stay here. I'll be right back." He said and got out of the car. I laughed when he tried to get out with his seat belt still buckled up. But after a couple of tries he finally got out of the car and stomped off to the house, leaving me in the car laughing. Soon him and another man walked out of the house and toward the car. Joseph motioned for me to get out and come toward them, and that's exactly what I did. The man he was with looked nothing like me, so if we were twins we had to be feternal twins. He had jet black hair and blue eyes while I had the blond almost Silver hair and brown eyes. I walked up to the two of them.

"Elizabeth! It's so nice to finally meet my twin sister!" The man who came out with Joshen said and hugged me. I jumped slightly and looked up at the strange man.

"Hi, if you don't mind can I know your name? You seem to know mine well" I said shyly, trying to wiggle out of his hug only causing him to hug me tighter.

"My name is Arthur. Sorry little sis I should have come to meet you sooner. I'm glad we were finally able to meet" Arthur smiled and finally let go of me. I gasped for a breath of air and took a step back.

"This is the first time I ever heard I had a brother. Why did mother and father never tell me about you? Why did you not live with us?" I asked question after question, wanting to know why.

"Calm down sis. Why don't I answer all this over dinner?" I nodded and followed the two men into the house. It was actually really nice inside compared to the outside, it looked as though this brother of mine was rich!