Chapter Seven

After Joshen left the room I looked back over at my brother.

    "Brother, do you have any books I could read to learn a little bit about what I'm about to get into. I don't want to leave and have no clue what they are like." I said my voice a bit shaky. He walked over to me and wrapped me in his warm embrace, brushing his fingers through my hair as he spoke,

   "You'll do fine, I know you will. I have made some plans a head of time for this kind of thing. The alpha knows you don't know anything. I bet he and the rest of the pack will teach you. You worry to much." He laughed slightly. I just stayed there quiet for a few seconds.

    "I still feel like I should know something going into this brother. I don't want to be completely clueless." Is said, he just continued to brught his fingers through my hair. After a few minutes he let go of me.

   "Lunch should be ready soon. Why don't we walk down to the dinning room, Joshen has most likely left for the day. So it will just be the two of us." He said and I nodded, grabbing my hand he lead me to the dinning room. He pulled out a chair for me to sit and I did. Puching me back in he walked across from me and sat. A maid brought out our food and we ate in silence. Most if the rest of the day consisted of the two of us talking and trying to keep my mind off of tommorow. But night came far too soon and my brother lead me up to my room where he covered me up and began to walk out of the room.

   "Arthur, will you stay with me. At least until I fall asleep." I said quietly, but he heard me and turned around with a smile on his face.

   "Of course little sis." He said and walked back over to my bed, laying down next to me. I slowly drifted of into sleep next to the warmth of my brother, not long after my brother fell asleep as well.    Daylight hit my eyes and I fluttered my eyes open. There was a strange man in my room standing next to my door. I patted the space next to me to find it empty. My brother has already gotten up? I looked at the figure in the door. It was a tall muscular man, much like the one who tried to buy me when I was kidnapped. The figure slowly moved closer to my bed. Out of fear that it was a man who was here to kidnap me again I moved to the other edge of the bed. When he reached the bed he stopped.

    "Are you Elizabeth?" The man asked looking down at me. I slowly nodded my head. "Good, I'm the alpha of the pack Joshen belongs to, names Trent. Glad to meet you" He said and smiled. I inspected his features more now that I was no longer afraid of the man who's name I now know is Trent. He had bright yellow eyes and black hair. He gorgeous! I thought staring into his eyes. He stared back, "it's not nice to stare you know" He said with a smirk. I blushed and looked away.

   "Why are you here?" I asked trying to keep my eyes down and away from him.

   "Joshen returned to me last night. He told me he had confirmed that you were a werewolf. So I though I would come to get you rather than him." He spoke clearly and calmly. I just stood from my bed and looked at my door, then at my closet, then back to Trent.

   "Umm... can you please leave the room for a few minutes so I can get dressed?" I asked shyly. He did not say a word, He just left. I walked over to my closet and got on lazy clothes, a sweat shirt and sweat pants. I opened the door to see if he was still out there. But he was no where to be seen. I just shrugged and turned around. I screamed before I could catch myself. I pushed my back up against the door. What... is that creature! It turned around and stood up on its hind legs and walked toward me. It grabbed me and threw it over its sholder and ran for the window. Which I just not noticed was open. The thing jumped out the window and ran into the woods.