chapter fourteen

I stood up and watched him walk toward me.

     "Beautiful night out tonight don't you agree?" I nodded. As he began to take his clothes off.

     "What? What are you doing?!" I yelled turning my eyes away. I know I have seen him without clothes on before, but I still can't get that photo out of my head, and I dont want a new one. Soon I felt fur brush against my leg and a toung lick my face. I turned to see the creature again.

    'Hello Elizabeth.' I heard Trent's voice in my head,

    'Hi? Wait how can I hear you?!' He chuckled, and I frowned.

    'Just lissen closely to me. First things first, if you like your clothes there you might want to take them off.' I shook my head. I was not getting naked in front of a man. No way! 'Alright. Have it your way. Just, calm down, and search for yourself. Your true self, it might be hard for you because of that witch spell, but I believe you can do it' I looked up at the moon. Find my true self? Through a spell I know nothing about. I mentally sighed. 'You can do this Elizabeth. Just stay calm." I followed his words, closed my eyes, and passed out. Everything went dark. But in that darkness I saw myself, with a wolf standing next to her, she reached her hand out toward me. I reached forward and grasped her hand. She smiled and I woke up, I fluttered my eyes open. All of the men I met today stood around me smiling. Trent was no longer a wolf but a normal human. I sat up and rubbed my head. Trent, who was at my feet, stood up and reached his hand out to me. I grabbed it and stood on my unstedy feet.

    "What was that for exactly?" I asked, looking around to all the men around me, they were all kind to me, but that might be for  one reason. You know with me being the last female and all.

    "That was you breaking that spell Elizabeth, its something not many can do, if they have to do it." I looked down at myself.

     "I dont feel any different? Should I?" Joshen shook his head and stepped forward.

     "I called that witch we both know, he told me what to do. Even though you transformed you shouldnt feel any different." It was at this point in time i felt the cold breaze blow on me. I screamed and scrammled to cover myself. They all laughed at me, and Kevin handed me a blanket. I took it and quickly covered myself.

     "Its not funny guys." I said hiding myself as well as my face with the blanket. I felt a hand on my back and i looked up to see caleb, "You didnt do anything to me did you?" He shook his head

     "We would never touch you with out your permission, Elizabeth." He helped me up "why dont we get you to a bed, you need some sleep." I nodded and walked back to the camp with them. They walked me to a room where they had me lay down and sleep. I would up in the middle of the night to a noise comming from somewhere in my room. I sat up and looked around, only to feel the other side of the bed dip down as if someone had gotten into bed with me. I looked over to see a dark  haired man sitting on the side of the bed looking at me. I quickly wrapped the blankets around my still naked body.

     "Who are you?" I asked trying to see the features of the man.

     "Its just me Elizabeth." I heard Trents voice. "I wanted to tell you that I need you to choose soon. I know im rushing you but if i were to let you be, the chances of you choosing soon would be low. Do you have any idea who yet?" I nodded my head,

     "Yes. I know who." He lit a candle and smiled.

     "Can I know? Or are you going to make me wait?" I giggled,

      "Your going to have to wait until tommorow." He sighed out the word 'fine' and left the room with the candle. I fell asleep happy that night.