Chapter twelve

I stared at my hands how is this even possible? I don't understand.

"I'll give him a call. We should go see him as soon as possible. But in the mean time why don't I take you to Caleb." I sighed and stood up, then followed him to where Caleb was. He was just standing near a range, throwing knives. I waited for him to finish before speaking.

"Caleb?" I poked his arm. He turned to look at me.

"Ah. Elizabeth right?" I nodded "Well Elizabeth, how about a sword fight?" He chuckled.

"Sure. Why not" I smiled. He looked at me shocked. "What?"

"Nothing, that was just a joke. But if you want to we can." He picked up his knives and put them away then grabbed two swords from the shed and handed me one. I grabbed it.

"It's a bit heavy for my liking but it will do" I smiled and got into stance. "Don't expect me to hold back Caleb. You were the one who offered" He smiled.

"I like you." He stood there, no possion, nothing. Just stood there. Wow. This might be easer than I thought. He yelled for us to start and lunged at me. He may be an amateur but he was fast. I moved out of the way and hit his side as he passed me. When I saw the blood I relized the swords were not what I was used to, dull and no tip, but these were no where near dull. He turned around and held his side. "Your good at this. I never expected a woman to be good at this." I glared at him but held my ground, waiting for him to move first, but he dropped his sword. "You win" He said and walked over to me. "I would say as long as you have a weapon battle should be fun with you." He chuckled and took my sword. I though about his words but shrugged it off. He put away the weapons and grabbed my hand. "Let's go. The sun is beginning to go down. So you won't have much time with Max. But it should be enough for him." He began to drag me to another Cabin. He dragged me around the cabin where he stopped and shoved me into another man. I stumbled but caught myself with the mans back, then Caleb walked off.