Chapter eighteen

I lay there in Trent's arms, smiling as he brushed his fingers through my hair. I snuggled closer to him as a burst of cold air hit my naked body. He held me close and kissed the top of my head. I heard him sigh,

     "Thank you, I don't think I could have waited any longer than I did." I shook my head,

     "I'm sorry I made you wait. I just need some time to think." He stopped brushing his fingers through my hair and pulled me away from him slightly so he could look into my eyes.

    "It's not your fault, I shouldn't have pushed you like that. Now why don't you get some rest, I bet you're tired, so please just sleep. I won't leave your side I promise." I smiled and closed my eyes, snuggling closer into his chest again, I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~

    I woke the next morning still wrapped in Trent's arms. I tried to move out of his grasp but in result I was only pulled closet to him.

    "Good morning my little fox." He said. I giggled at the name he had given me.

    "Little fox?" He nodded his head and opened his eyes. "It's cute!" I said with a smile followed by another giggle.

    "You seem energetic this morning. Maybe I can change that?" He smiled deviously. I laughed a pried myself away from him and ran for the door.

    "You'll never catch me!" I yelled at him and ran out of the room. He chuckled and stood up to chase after me.

    I ran into the living area and hid in the closet. I heard his foot steps enter the room and the door nob on the closet door move. He opened the door and stared at me before kneeling down and reaching out to grab me. I giggled and jumped on him, pushing him to the floor. He wrapped his arms around me and stood up. Throwing me over his sholder he took me to my room, or rather, our room. He tossed me onto the bed and went to the closet. I laid there wondering what he was doing, but did not bother to look. Soon enough some clothes were thrown onto me. I picked them up and looked at him strangly.

     "Come on. Time to shower." He smiled and left the room walking toward the bathroom. I stared at his naked ass walk out of the room, oh how I wanted to grab it, but insted I stood up and followed him. By the time I got to the bathroom he had the water running and was waiting for me. I poked my head into the room before walking in. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "There you are." He said and turned around. I smiled and let go of him. He tested the water one last time before picking me up and putting me under the water. He joined me and spun me around. I slipped and fell back onto his protective body. Just after I regained my balance he grabbed a wash cloth and began to wash my body. When he finished he handed me the rag. I stood up on my toes and pecked his lips.

    "You're too tall." I wined, he just sighed and bent down slightly so I could reach the top of his back. Once I was finished he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. After we got dried and dressed we walked to the kitchen and I began to make lunch for the pack, who seemed angry with me for not making breakfast for everyone because I slept in too late. Once I finished we all sat down and ate,

    "So, how much fun did you two have last night?" Max said breaking the silence. I blushed and looked down at my food, Trent noticed my discomfort with the subject and told them they were just hearing things, although they all knew it was a lie they just played along. We finished eating and went about our day like it was any other.