Chapter eleven

Anthony shut the door behind me. Do these people like to push me around or something? I heard footsteps walk across the wooden floor and toward me. I looked around and jumped on the man who walked into the room.

"Joshen!" I yelled happily. I was glad to see him. He wrapped his arms around me and chuckled.

"Hello, Elizabeth. Have the boys been kind to you so far?" I nodded, "do you like any of them?" I let go of him,

"As family or friends, ya sure. But to choose one of the two youngest as a mate? I think I'll pass on that." I said. Joshen chuckled,

"In technical terms you are the youngest Elizabeth. Your only eighteen, but somehow your parents knew about your blood and had someone seal it away, so that you would age like a normal human." I sighed, so my parents had to have known. Why did they never tell me?

"So if you were to think about it, if this... spell... we're to be lifted I would have aged one hundred eighty years." Joshen nodded. "Well how do we lift it?" I asked.

"We would have to find a witch, and in these days they are few and far between. It must have taken your parents a good while to find one" I fell to the floor.

"And what if we don't find one?" I looked up at Joshen.

"Don't worry Elizabeth we will. In fact, don't tell any of the pack, but we both know one. It's actually what makes your blood type so confusing." My eyes widened,

"Don't tell me it's?!" He nodded, "but that's impossible" I stared at him shocked.

"It's not impossible, it's just extremely rare." I looked down at my hands, it's not possible. This can't be happening!