chapter nineteen-THE END

Dear journal,

It's been seven months now, and I seem to be growing larger by the day. Anthony keeps checking on both me and the child. Making sure I'm healthy and happy. Although I don't think it's possible for me to be any happier than I am. Anthony seems to be checking in on me more often now. He said 'sence you are not completely human the children can come any day now' so even I have been careful walking around the cabin. Anthony only came to check on me a few hours ago and he seemed worried. I don't know why, but it worried me as well.

     -Elizabeth

~~~~~~

    I set my journal down and began to rock in my rocking chair. Just then anthony walked in with Trent. I looked over at them.

     "You need something?" I asked looking over at the two of them. I went to stand up and when I did I felt a pain in my stomach. I sat back down putting my hands over my stomach. Anthony ran over to my side and gently moved my arms. He placed his hands over my stomach and nodded. Trent walked over and picked me up. Carrying me to our room he laid me down.

~~~~~~~

    After many hours of labor and around an hour of pushing our twins were born. we were both suprised that it was twins, but none the less we still love them. It took us a while to pick the names but we decided on Ann for the one that looked more like me and Annie for the one that looked more like Trent. We refuse to put them down. We were happy and nothing can change that.