𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 - 𝒎𝒕

(a/n: this is possibly gender neutral ^-^)

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

depression
introvert insecurity
anxiety
fluff
cursing
angst author writing :(

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

your fingers habitually flicked upwards along your phone's screen - scrolling through twitter

your fingers habitually flicked upwards along your phone's screen - scrolling through twitter. 'dye' had barely been released a month ago and all the content got7 has been pushing out lately really satisfies your ahgase appetite. you were so proud of mark! this comeback he really put himself more into the album and faught for more parts - which made it much less disappointing than the previous one they'd had five months ago.

it's amazing to see how far he's come. you two had been dating since spinning top era. a classic cliché where an idol slips a fan his number at a hi-touch - to think youngjae was your bias at the time. that was exactly a year ago, now you've surpassed two comebacks with him and they were already working on their next one for august-september time.

an igot7's tweet caught your eye - it was a form all the seven members filled out. you chuckled at yugyeom's initial impressions of his members compared to now. gyeomie really was such a cutie!

lastly you read marks. you always did. it was like a buildup of exciment for you. sometimes you'd barely scan over the other members just to see what mark said or did. it was a fun game you'd play with yourself.

you were curious about his initial impressions of his colleagues so you skipped the above information and chuckled as you read what he filled out. of course he could do flips better than jaebeom hahaha!

your eyes trailed along the rest of what he wrote. mentally you added things that you knew about him under some columns - hobbies: gaming, loving milo (& me), eating, morning walks, binging horror movies Sunday nights, and learning languages.

a fist clenched itself around your heart and squeezed it. a sad sigh left your lips, "oh mark..."

what you read occupied your mind for the rest of the day. you watched a whole season of your favourite series and yet you couldn't remember what you had watched; instead you imagined ways of making mark see more than what he believed. the constriction on your chest never left and it was as if the sun pulled it down further as it set closer to the horizon.