𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒍𝒆 - 𝒄𝒚𝒋

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

handjob
angst
degrading
spanking
dry orgasm

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

you came back from an evening class, absolutely drained. youngjae kept you up most of last night, leaving you awake fermenting in worry. he's been glued to the xbox since his scheduled cleared for 3 coming days, plus the weekend that just past (making today monday). call yourself a dependent girlfriend or whatever but once you got a taste of cuddling up to your fine ass man every night, it was hard going without it.

it hurt a little that despite your countless nagging, and eventual begging, he still chose that stupid game over you. you couldn't believe you were jealous of an online console.

you hung your keys up and left your shoes by the door, slipping into your slides and made your way to the lounge, greeting your silent boyfriend. disappointed, you took a shower and tried to think up of more ways to get his attention.

the ordeal was straining on you. it felt like you had to prove yourself every minute of every day to him. just to notice you.

while picking out some nightwear to sleep in, you caught sight of a lingerie bodysuit you bought months ago, promising to only wear it when you felt ready.

i mean, this would surely get his attention. or so you hoped.

quickly you slipped on the daring little number and stood in front of the mirror. it was very flattering to your body type - which is very uncommon in underwear. it hugged and pushed out all the right places, giving you a flawless shape. you had to admit, you even turned yourself on a bit. dannggggg!

the bodysuit paired with killer heels gave you the confidence of a thousand cleopatras and lizzos. hell, you could even give kylie jenner a run for her money right now.

you regretted never wearing this before.

confidently you swung the door open, having it collide with the wall. youngjae jumped and quickly turned around, sliding those stupid headphones down around his neck.

you swayed your way in front of him, watching his eyes not leave you for a minute.

"get up." you demanded. immediately he obeyed, quickly standing off the couch.

you sat down in his place as your ordered he get you some water. he came rushing back, handing you the glass and looking at you expectantly as you sipped the cold beverage. with one hand, you lazily undid the drawstring of his sweatpants and tugged the clothing down to his ankles. you smirked when he had no boxers on. "get rid of it and then sit here." you patted the area between your spread legs.