¹𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 - 𝒎𝒕

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

dirty talk
public sex
oral (m)

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

"hey can i sit here?" an unfamiliar voice required and you looked up to meet a pair of warm eyes, smiling down at you. an attractive boy stood in front of you, pointing at the seat beside yours and you smiled in return, "sure."

"i'm mark, by the way. we share a couple classes, we've just never talked." he blushed as he sat down, quickly wiping his hand on his jeans before extending it out for you to shake. you took it and studied his face. he looked super nervous and seeing him this flustered stroked your ego a little. "oh, really?" you asked, feigning surprise.

"yeah, i notice you around a lot." his eyes widened as he realised what he had just told you and opened his mouth to say something but the professor walked in, initiating the lesson. you winked at him before turning your head to the front.

the whole lesson you felt his eyes gawk at you every minute or so. you pretended not to notice how every move you made caught his attention. you'd brush a strand of hair behind your ear and he'd watch. it would've been creepy if only his constant blush wasn't so darn cute!

you looked over at him suddenly, catching him staring at you and smiled at him. "do you know what's going on?"

he gulped, his eyes glancing down at your cleavage, and licked his lips. "i'm so lost." he chuckled, straining to keep his eyes on your yours.

"i think if you'd focus on the professor instead of me you'd understand better, don't you think pup?" you commented and he flushed, sliding your hand over to his thigh and giving it a squeeze. you knew he'd have some type of reaction, but when he whimpered it caught you off guard.

"i-i'm sorry mom-my." he whispered with wide eyes. luckily this lecture was fairly empty and there's wasn't anyone close by, so you took advantage of the opportunity. "be quiet." you ordered, unbuttoning his pants and pulling down the zip. he gasped when you carelessly freed his hard member. it hit met with his abdomen and you chuckled softly. "i see someone's excited."

he bit his lip before admitting, "i've thought about this for a while."

"what did you imagine i'd do to you baby boy?" you purred in his ear and he let his eyes fluttered closed as he suppressed a moan. he loved it when you called him that.

"every-th-thing. sucking me off in my car. pegging me while my roommates were metres away from the door. edging me on in public. oh god-" his tip was leaking when he finished, and you blinked a few times as the confession settled.

"what would you like me to do now?" you asked, rubbing up and down his clothed thigh.

"t-touch me. please." his voice faltered at the last part. his tip was flared and pulsing at this point. without warning, you bent over and wrapped your lips around his tips. harshly you sucked and began licking the length of his member. "oh fuuhCk-" his hand came down on the back of your head and you immediately swatted it away, lightly grazing his cock with your teeth in response.

"this isss so-far bett-tt-er than i imagined-ngh-" he muttered, gripping the edge of the table like his life depended on it. there's nothing more that he wanted in that moment than wanting to moan and let everyone watch him fall apart against your mouth. how you marked his vline as yours and the intense pleasure you caused him. you hated not being able to hear him whimper and whine as you worked against him but watching him unravel silently and the excitement of possibly being caught was so exhilarating.

your hand made it's way between his legs and under his dick and gently squeezed his bas. he nearly jumped in his seat and accidentally let a moan slip but he covered it up with a cough. the professor looked at him and the empty station next to him and called, "where's your girlfriend young man?"

"she's not m-my girl-ah!- she went to the restroom sir." mark nearly died when you sucked particularly hard and then suddenly deep-throated him. your jaw felt sore from this hard work but you were determined to get him to cum. the professor just continued the lesson after nodding.

you took him all in again and he bit his fist, holding back a loud moan. and you hummed in appreciation, making him pull away from you but you grabbed his hips and brought him right back and he came at the sudden movement. "oh my god." he chanted as his hot juices filled your mouth and rode out his high. you waited until his cock went limp again for you to leave his member with a slight pop. you wiped your mouth and swallowed his salty cum.

"you taste good baby boy." you whispered before quickly popping your head back up and luckily, nobody noticed.

he tucked himself back in and buttoned up his jeans as you suggested, "seeing as you did so well, i'll have to reward you later."

he eagerly nodded, watching you taking his phone off his desk and typing in your number. "maybe even try some of those fantasies you've had if you continue to be a good boy."

he whimpered and nodded. "i'll be the best boy for you, mommy."

you smiled and started packing up your things, to which he did too. when you were done, you turned to him and said, "it was nice meeting you mark. see you around."

"the pleasure was all mine, miss y/n." he winked and you chuckled before heading out the auditorium. what an interesting 45 minutes that was.

after that you, too, noticed mark almost everywhere you went and realised how oblivious you were to your surroundings. you were glad he mustered up the courage to come talk to you. he was such a cutie!

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

what a nasty ass bland chapter this was 😴 oh well, please still vote for research purposes ;)

my cat went missing for days and we found him in a sewer down the road from my house. i'm so glad he's home. i honestly was so depressed and distressed that he was gone. he fr is my bffl man. i love him more than anything. i'm so happy he's home 😭😍🥺😭😍🥺!!! technically he's my mom's cat but we don't talk about that😂😂😂

how have you been recently?

i love you ♡

✧✦ 𝐐&𝐀 ✦✧
bratty or obedient?
-an obedient baby boy with a little bratty streak 💯💯🤤🤤

- M [ ⁷ 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 ²⁰]