𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐¹

i got the idea from kerohan 's femdom book💫

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

most likely to

cry during your first time

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

   𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒  

smut drabbles
vanilla sex

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊

i think mark is the softest and most emotional in the group. plus, jinyoung and bambam teased him about crying a lot in an interview with billboard.

everything mark does has passion and doesn't just do anything just for the sake of doing it. he'd be very emotionally invested with the people he has sex with and he'd put a lot of effort to make sure it's perfect for the both of you.

"a-are you sure? this is a big step." he whispered, tracing the skin along your spine with his fingers which made you shiver. instead of answering you just kiss him.

he found your moans beautiful and he didn't want them to stop rolling over your tongue. you'd praise him through his slow and deep thrusts — the both of you panting affectionate words to each other.

you both had your eyes closed, just feeling each others skin brush against each other and how your heartbeats met between your heaving chests. it wasn't until you felt a wet droplet moisten your cheek followed by a sniffle that you opened your eyes and saw his dampened lashes.

likely to cry:
8/10

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐌

yugie is super considerate and so i think he'd constantly ask if you're okay, comfortable and enjoying it. he'd be very gentle with you, even if you weren't a virgin.

you'd meet him in the practice room, brainstorming up new choreography, and asked him if you two could dance for a bit just to clear his head of stress. whether you are good or bad at dancing he'd smile and wouldn't have his hands anywhere else but on you. when a slow and sexual song came on, he'd move to change it because he was embarrassed and shy. you'd pull him back and kiss him. "it's okay." you'd whisper as you swayed your hips and eventually you'd both be grinding and panting on each other.

"we don't have to do this." he'd mutter as you removed your shirt. "i want to yugyeom. don't you?" he would blush and smile, breathing out a yes.