𝒇𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 - 𝒑𝒔𝒉

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

oral (m)
bratty!seonghwa
temperature play
ill!seonghwa

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

with corona out and about, you were really worried about seonghwa breaking into this fever. you kept him warm under all the blankets you could find in the apartment and fed him medication every hour prescribed. he wasn't looking any better than last night and it's already been 28 hours that he's gotten it. his skin lay sickly pale against the dark bedding and your worry only grew when his eyes fluttered open only to reveal the watery orbs. "i feel horrible." he cried, his whole body shook with his weak sob. his voice was abrasive, like the air passing through his chords was sand paper against the esophagus tissue.

"i know baby. i know." you felt helpless as you just coaxed his hair until he fell asleep again. the doctor said that he needed as much rest as he could get for his body to recover.

another hour passed and seonghwa woke up, trying to kick the duvet off but you held it down. "i'm hot!" he frustrated, flailing his legs about in a tantrum. "you need to break your temperature seonghwa."

he let his legs fall back onto the bed and he whimpered, curling up. immediately you hurried over to the side of the bed and rubbed his back, "what's wrong? i can only give you more meds in an hour."

"i'm sore." he mumbled into a pillow, shrugging your hand off his shoulder, and squeezed it.

"where are you sore baby?" you softened your tone. when he stayed silent you grabbed the thermometer and took his body temperature. it looks like he'd gotten to the recommend degree for him to climb into an ice bath.

"kitten, you need to take an ice bath now." suddenly he turned around and glared at you.

"I'M NOT TAKING AN ICE BATH!" he yelled. "I'm all sweaty and disgusting and now you're forcing me to get pneumonia!"

you stood up and stormed over to the bedroom door. "look after yourself then you stupid brat!" with the door shutting with a loud bang behind you you stampeded your way to the bathroom and decided to get relaxing shower in. you knew it wouldn't be long until seonghwa came running back to you and hopefully he'd be baited to coming to you in the bathroom, dunking him in cold water when he's not expecting it.

the water was warm to the touch as you effortlessly removed your clothing, stepping under the showerhead and started washing your hair.

the door opened when you were done washing yourself and you smirked. you knew he would be so predictable. turning around, you looked over at him and he smiled sheepishly. "i'm sorry mommy. i didn't mean to tell at you. i was just frustrated and i know you're just looking after me. i'm really sorry."

you grinned mischievously, noticing the strain against his boxers the moment he stepped through the door. "frustrated, huh?" you mocked, cocking an eyebrow as you turned the water off and stepped out.

he blushed furiously when he glanced down at his bulge, ashamed.

"answer me brat." he looked up at you, excited at your demanding tone. "yes mommy. very frustrated." you decided you'd have to go harder on him another time, because he could barely hold himself up, nevermind stand if you pegged him.