𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

smut drabbles

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐔

-his back. something about feeling your mouth leaving hot kisses down his spine made him shiver and curl his toes. you loved how the muscles tensed under your touch and flexed when he'd slightly arch his back.

you often used it to your advantage when you'd catch shownu in the kitchen cooking without a shirt on and decided to tease him. he'd moan when you'd suck on a certain spot along his spine and gripped the counter when you'd nibble it. if you did it for long enough he'd whine quietly, but would quickly cover his mouth.

he still struggled to unconform to societal forms where the man leads and whining seemed unmanly. he'd always cave though - his true nature always got the best of him.

𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐇𝐎

-his thighs. the anticipation of your touch would make his muscular limbs flex and when you'd kiss over them they'd tremble. he'd let out the hottest moans for you - shamelessly enjoying how you pampered him. it wouldn't be long before he'd start begging for you to touch him. "please-please mommy."

sometimes if wonho felt scared or nervous you'd rest your hand on the inside of his thigh, feeling him relax against your touch. but when he had a stressful day and the both of you were tired, you'd rest your head on his lap and lazily drag your lips and tongue over the sensitive skin. he absolutely ravished the feelings it created and how it eased all his stress.

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐊

-his ears. when this small baby boy gets embarrassed, his ears get hot and flare at their peaks. they are super sensitive; you'd rub them when he was tense and worked up, and he'd almost immediately relax. so you weren't surprised that minhyuk moaned when you kissed just behind his ear but what you hadn't expected was how his hips bucked when you nibbled on his lobe. bashful whines would tickle your neck and sometimes he'd grab your hips and grind against your hip. "touch me mommy." he was so hot and bothered and you hadn't even touched him yet. his eyes roll back when you praise him and flick your tongue over the pierced skin. he would become so needy and desperate against you.

𝐊𝐈𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍

-his collarbone. kihyun was afraid of moaning and whining - it honestly made him shy having his heavy noises fill the room, even during sex. so it caught both of you off-guard when your teeth accidentally grazed his collarbone and he moaned the loudest you had ever heard him. "i'm-i'm sorry." he'd tremble when you did it again. "let me hear you moan for me baby," you'd encourage. with enough effort he became comfortable and let himself go.

during one of his dance recordings, his shirt's cut showed off the sensitive skin, so when the boys had a makeup retouch and the makeup artist left the stall, you slipped in and told him to be quiet. he was too tense under your touch so you licked down his throat and stopped at his collarbone, giving it a gentle kiss. his hands went white as he clutched the chairs armrests. when you nibble along the bone, he had to stuff his mouth with a fist to stop a moan from escaping. when you eventually felt him relax into the chair, you quickly pecked him on the lips and left as the artist returned.

"oppa, are you okay? is this an allergic reaction?" you snickered quietly behind the curtain when kihyun's eyes widened and gaped like a fish in search for an explanation as to why his neck and chest was so flushed.

𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐍

-his lips. you'd kiss his plump lips any chance you'd get. they are the softest, fullest and juiciest lips you've ever touched. hyungwon didn't mind your kisses either, he'd melt into you right away. the two of you could just kiss and kiss and kiss until the next day, if it weren't for nerves of course. eventually you would have to pull away, your lips burning with the amount of blood he'd sucked to the surface but you still wanted to continue kissing his.

it drove him crazy when you'd suck on his bottom lip, his chest vibrating against yours as he moaned in pleasure. it was music to your ears and sent excited shocks down to your core. his pleased moans and whines would get you all hot and bothered until you would grind against him. the more he moaned the hotter you got. his fingers that massaged along your waist felt like ice against your burning skin. you seemed to be in control when in fact you really weren't - he was just that heavenly.

𝐉𝐎𝐎𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐍

-his neck. nothing quite got the most accomplishing reaction from jooheon like your hot mouth on his throat. the idea of his artery pulsing mere millimetres deep from where you bit and sucked to bruise his skin, made him feel vulnerable and he gave you the most erotic moans you've ever heard. it rushed all his blood to his pulsing heat, so he'd whine and beg for you.

teasing him with this to your advantage made him curse the day you hugged him from behind and quickly pecked him on the side of his neck. he had moaned and he totally outed himself to you. ever since then he's been paying the price.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍

-his stomach. he may have a cool exterior, sometimes even a harsh stare but underneath his facade he was a big big baby boy.

you could lightly praise him and ghost your hands over his abdomen and he's already squirming. when your tongue flattens over his soft skin, blowing over it and having him shiver in delight. only to have him tremble again when your teeth barely bite him and he'd moan like he's on heat. your hands would have to hold his hips down as his jeaned heat bucked up against you and created friction over your nipples, leaving them hard and tingling.

the reactions you got from touching and kissing his sensitive tummy skin was so surreal to you. he was so responsive it threw you off and often distracted you.

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

kihyun's turned out so much longer (sorry not sorry :)) but we gotta appreciate that full course meal of a man, amirite? i hope i didn't disappoint too much ^-^

stay healthy! look after yourself babies!

i love you ♡

✧✦ 𝐐&𝐀 ✦✧
who's your monsta x bias?
-i fell for shownu the moment i saw him

- M [ ¹³ 𝚖𝚊𝚢 ²⁰]