𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒚 - 𝒌𝒏𝒋

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

oral (f)
handjob
mentions of emotional eating
pegging
degrading
praise
no aftercare💀

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

you and namjoon had been getting into it a lot recently, fighting non-stop about any and everything. this afternoon was major though, to the point where either of you had been sleeping in separate beds this evening. it's been a while since you felt this kind of loneliness just lying in a big empty bed where you'd usually be fighting your big baby for blankets and him complaining you're too noisy for him to sleep when you're literally just yawning. but most of it all you missed him snuggling into your side while you read a book, your hand massaging his scalp and coaxing his silk-like hair.

your go-to comfort mechanism was eating. something about wolfing down delicious junk food to suppress your feelings just did it for you. so you gave up on trying to sleep for the past 3 hours and headed to the kitchen. it was currently 1:16 AM so you doubted Joonie was awake - that boy cherished his beauty sleep.

the light in the pantry was on and you smirked. quietly you peeked past the door and saw the giant munching on a handful of fruit loops cereal. he turned around and reached for a packet of cookies and ripped them open, shoving the whole jelly-centered biscuit in his mouth and eating it. he was so cute with his cheeks puffed out and filled with food while his eyes were big in search of the next thing to devour. you silently left the pantry and decided on a glass of a refreshing beverage.

after hearing the refrigerator's door shut, namjoon came waltzing out and eyed you as you leaned over the counter gulping your drink. you locked eyes with him, even while your head tilted back and you mercilessly quenched your thirst. he self-consciously wiped his shirt down of any crumbs but didn't dare move his eyes from yours. you were mad but not the angry kind, it was more of a i-miss-you-and-i-want-you-back-but-i'm-not-going-to-apologise type of look on your face.

when the glass hit the table empty, you crossed your arms and leaned back against the other counter. "i knew you couldn't stay away from mommy."

he smiled. he thought about you earlier and the whole 24 hours before that. it wasn't long before this moment when he was attempting to ride a pillow. namjoon had a feeling you knew about it. Of course you did. you were about to go shower and walked past the guest bedroom only to hear his heavenly whimpers and whines. it took everything in you not to burst in there and spank the crap out of him. punish him until his cock felt like it was about to burst and his head was too fuzzy to think anymore and the only words coming from his mouth was mommy.