𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 - 𝒔𝒎𝒈

requested

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

puppy!mingi
master!reader
oral (f)
slightest of degrading
fluff

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

you sighed when you heard the barking upstairs. again.

instead you ignored it and continued to watch tv, binging a new show that caught your interest. your favourite characters were about to finally kiss when the sound of hitting metal rattled down the stairs. you shut your eyes, sighing, and moved the popcorn bowl from your lap to the coffee table.

"don't make me come up there!" you yelled, annoyance gritting through your teeth. in response, another clang travelled from up the staircase to urge you to come aid. you knew what he wanted. he wanted to be let free. he wanted you to lift his punishment.

with lazy strides you moved up the stairs and to your room, crossing your arms as you faced the sight before you.

mingi sat in his cage, leaning back on his legs and his arms slack on his sides. his torso was accessorised by your new favourite addition of leashes. a pink leather set strapped over his broad shoulders, wide chest and around his beautifully bruised neck. his name daintily engraved into the small dog tag attached to the choker. a matching set of fluffy handcuffs locked around his wrists and ankles. the plush colour matching his flared nipples and building heat resting at an acute angle to his toned stomach.

"what does my useless pup want?" you rolled your eyes, swaying slowly forward until you were in front of him. he tilted his head back, peering up at you with his cute pout and doe eyes through the bars. wow he is beautiful.

"please let me out." he cried, tugging at his restraints to show you the red marks they left around his joints. you scoffed. "what makes you think you deserve a reward? you need to work for it."

"what must i do?" his pretty lips were parted as he panted, rolling his hips slightly into the air as his dick hardened and it hit his stomach. his skin was painted pink, all flushed and flared just at the sound of your voice.

"good pups obey. they listen to their masters." you purred, unlocking his cage and swinging the gate open. patiently he sat there, watching you with pleading eyes just waiting for you to say he could come out. "will you be a good pup? will you listen to me, your master?" you tilted your head, smirking down at his desperate state.

he nodded vigorously and you growled, "use your words, slut."

"ye-yes master."

"come here and sit." you patted the bed, sitting at the foot and he crawled on all fours to and up the mattress. he sat back on his haunches. "good boy," you coaxed his hair and he blushed, wrinkling his eyes into a proud smile. suddenly you gripped his roots, tugging them so he'd moan. "bark." he hesitated, lost in the feeling of your fingers on his scalp. you pulled his head back and he whined, furrowing his eyebrows in pleasure. "don't make me ask again."