𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆 - 𝒋𝒘𝒚

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

smut
lil bit of dom!wooyoung
fingering
crying/weakness
squirting

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

you were spread on the couch, legs wide open in an unladylike manner with your head in your hand while the other scrolled on your phone. i couldn't help the way my eyes lingered over your smooth legs, past your flexed thighs and over your hips to the little exposed skin your lifted shirt granted me the pleasure of.

i caught sight of the aged bruise on the inside of your thigh, remembering the mewled praises that left your lips when i sucked on the hot skin. the memory made me hard.

very hard.

the pain my restrictive jeans had me force myself to tear my eyes from your body barely covered with my baggy shirt and skimpy shorts. so i distracted myself on twitter, hoping it would take my mind off of just climbing over you and rutting my groin against your gorgeous legs. my tongue passed over my lips at the thought.

just when my mind left you, you reeled me back in. and flicked a switch inside me i never knew could be flipped.

liked by woobaby's mommy ;) and 4 others

🐤 @roughfucmings

do you ever just look at someone's fingers
and think 'i need those inside me'? bc same :)

20:14 15 Mar 20 • Twitter for iPhone

___________________________________________

286 Retweets 2,013 Likes
___________________________________________

💬  ♥️  📲
___________________________________________

it was a dangerous feeling that bubbled in my stomach. i've never felt this way but i just wanted to be your good boy. to please you endlessly and have you praise me under my fingertips. but you wanted me to be in control, or that's what i got from this tweet. was that what you were hinting?

i stood up from my couch and gently pulled you down to lie against the furniture. you lost your phone along the way and opened your mouth to say something but i beat you to it. "shut up you slut." a guilty feeling sat in my stomach - you weren't a slut, you were a caring mommy who loved me - but i ignored it. this is what you wanted and i was your good boy.