𝒇𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆 - 𝒎𝒕

happy birthday to this king🥺🥺🥺🥺💘💕💖💝💞💗💓💘💕💖💝💞💗💓💓💗💞💝💖💕💘💓💗💞💝💖💕💘💓💗💞💝💖💕💘💓💗💞💝💖💕💘💓💗💞💝💖💕💘

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

soft concept
fluff
clingy!reader

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

impatiently, you frowned at mark as you watched him talk with his friends that you'd gotten dinner with. jaebeom and jinyoung were great guys, but they had already taken up several hours of the evening and you felt attention deprived. mark had barely failed you any attention, too engrossed in his conversation with the two younger men that he only had enough to occasionally squeeze your hand.

when the group bid each other goodbye for the third time at that late hour, you slung your arm around his waist and pulled him towards the parking lot before he could call another word over to the two brunettes.

"oh shoot! i forgot to tell them to let me know when they get home." mark groaned, wanting to turn around and run after them but you held him firmly by the hips, "you can just text them when how get home, baby."

"yeah, but what if their phones die and they don't feel like charging it when they get home? i'm just worried something will happen." concern etched into his features, making you take his phone from his pocket and quickly typing jb a text asking him to let them know when they got home. immediately the male replied with a 'k'. "see?" you faced his screen at him and he read the text, relief flooding his eyes.

"thank you, mommy," he smiled contently and draped an around over your shoulders as you began walking again. "why couldn't i have just gone over to them?" he cocked his head to look at you and you blushed a little, embarrassed that your jealousy got to you like that. "nyoung and jb looked like they were in a hurry." you lied, pressing your lips together in an attempt to distract yourself from the burning of your cheeks.

the boy knew you were lying - it was obvious the three men could've talked for hours until the sun came up and wouldn't have minded - but he didn't press you. he had a funny feeling it wouldn't turn out well for the sub if he did.

you reached the car and climbed in, waiting for mark to duck his head in for you to pin him into the backseat. he yelped out in surprise but gulped watching you hover over him. "what is mommy doing?"

"stop getting distracted and focus on me." you huffed and fell into his chest, making him chuckle and wrap his arms around you. "is mommy jealous?"

you mumbled a 'no' into his chest, enjoying the feeling of him against you.

"wanna go home and cuddle instead?" mark suggested, but you shook your head.

"in a bit, i just want to stay like this for a moment." you sighed, leaning into him and pulling him closer to you.

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

💀 anyone need eyedrops for how dry this was?🤡🤡🤡

felt soft for mark🥺 he's so precious y'all. he's officially 10 years older than me🥳 i hope he's happy and celebrates well😭he deserves it omg🥺😭💓💗💞💝💘💕💖

i hope this chapter was okay🤩

i love you ♡

✧✦ 𝐐&𝐀 ✦✧
are you a simp for mark?
-no doubt in my mind😭✋🏻

- M [⁰⁴𝚜𝚎𝚙²⁰]