𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒙𝒙 - 𝒚𝒉

i was listening to "stupid" (by ashnikko) so expect major bo$$ b!tch vibezzz for this one 💅🏻😎💅🏻

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

rough sex
top!reader
intense/hard dom
cursing
pure filth!!!
no aftercare :(
(2 seconds of) fingering (m)
breath play (choking)
degrading
neglective? :*(
smoking
finger sucking
exhibitionism?
^^^(idk if you can call it that but kinda? the idea of someone else seeing the aftermath of a scene? i'm uneducated🤡)

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

you couldn't fucking believe it. that asshole stole your idea for the presentation! you know who's payroll, from a plan to save this company from bankruptcy, will benefit? this office makes you so sick! this shit was so cliché, you doubted your coworker would even pull a fast one on you like this. you guessed assuming male bias in the workplace was just an excuse for being lazy ended up biting you in the ass.

being the only woman in one of the highest positions at this business did put a target on your back because, for one, all of your male coworkers had been outshone by you at some point. their little fragile ego's obviously couldn't see that the win was achieved through hard work and not by merit. your boss wasn't bias like that - mr. wang is such a sweetheart.

(a/n: i feel like jackson would be such a nice boss istg🥺 just observing him with team wang confirms that tho tbh👏🏻💓)

watching that asshole, seonghwa (sorry bby😭), take your plan as his own just get all the credit had your blood boiling. he even received a promotion! you wanted to squash him like the sick parasite he was. he glanced at you smugly from across the room and that hit your last nerve. instead of leaping over the table and beating the shit out of him, you left the celebratory room. maybe you could go for a quick walk or something, just to blow off some steam.

being tired from staying up late working on that stupid presentation, you decided to just sit outside and smoke.

(a/n: just imagine you want tarred lungs mkay?🥰😍🥵🤪)

a few drags in and someone caught your attention. upon seeing him, your stomach did flips as an idea popped into your head. "hey y/n. are you okay? we all know that idea was yours." yunho looked at you softly, taking a seat next to you awkwardly and nervously. for a dancer yunho really was stiff and rigid around you.

"that dick really blind-sighted me!" you scoffed in exasperation before taking another drag. "what more could i expect from a useless boy anyways? he can't think for himself, the dumb guy." amused, you noticed yunho squirm next to you. he cleared his throat before answering, "right?" he chuckled, nodding at what you said and crossed his legs.

"you're not a stupid pup are you, yuns?" you turned to him, your eyelids were low now as you eyed him suggestively. his eyes widened, shifting his seating position again, and licks his lips. he look so adorable being all nervous in front of you.