𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘? - 𝒃𝒃

issa long one bubs🤡

requested by the one and only edolieeh 🥺💘

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

nasty filth
public (sex?)
possessiveness
toys
pegging
nipple play
DEGRADING
bratty!bb
mentions of aftercare
manhandling
roughness
hard!dom
overstimulation
handjob
multiple orgasms
impact play (spanking)
idk if this is angsty? lol

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

the car's lights hovered to the face of the building as bambam parked the car at the front of the restaurant. he laughed at something you said, running around over to the other side of the car to open the door for you. "thank you, kitten." locking the vehicle, the two of you made your way to the fancy entrance.

bambam was hard to please with his expensive and particular taste, so you just let him pick where you get to have dinner just to avoid a whiny boyfriend sulking at the table. this kept the both of you happy.

"welcome! you two look amazing. what is your reservation under?" a petite lady, with the name badge 'chevaughne', awed but immediately composed herself and smiled at the couple in front of her.

"bhuwakul..." you watched the girl behind the counter panic, blushing in embarrassment as she sheepishly enquired, "how do you spell that?" bambam chuckled and spelt it out for her. she oogled over him, obviously. her eyes lingered far too long on the delicate skin of his bare chest. she knew i knew what she was up to. bambam was just kindly assisting her. quietly you watched as he stepped behind the counter to help her, as she requested.

he kept glancing at you, noticing your rigid jaw and clenching fist as you watched the girl lean much closer to him than neccessary. his eyes widened when you took out your phone. what you were about to do had him on edge as soon as you mentioned it earlier before the two of you left home. immediately he pointed at his name and ran back to your side, when chevaughne finally got the reservation, sliding a hand around your waist. you didn't spend hours getting ready to see another woman flirt with your man.

he grabbed your wrist and lowly pleaded you not to turn on the toy that snuggly fitted him. still upset, you slid your finger up your phone screen and bambam tensed beside you. he bit the inside of his cheek and tightened his arm around you. smirking, you lead bambam to your table. his breathing was a little heavy now despite how hard he was trying to keep his behavior normal.