𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒎 - 𝒍𝒎𝒉

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

cussing
degrading
oral (m)
bratty!minhyuk
angst
edging
handjob
unprotected sex
orgasm denial
overstimulation

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

the car was filled with minhyuk's singing, his beautiful voice complimenting the song playing on the radio. today he had a lot of energy and was acting really bratty. just this morning you had to stop him from drinking coffee and he cussed you out. as punishment you've brought him with to buy groceries but as you drove, you started to imagine how much more of a punishment it would be for you than for him.

"will mommy buy me a lollipop?" he requested in between songs and you shook your head. "bitch," he mumbled, turning the volume up on the next music track and he opted for talking to himself rather than you. you just rolled your eyes and focused on driving.

you noticed a lot of cars parked at the shop, causing you to sigh as you stopped the car in an empty space and got out the car. "please will you buy me a lollipop?" minhyuk asked as he caught up to you.

"only good boys get sweets, min. swearing me off is not something to reward." you snapped, irriation already scratching at your temper when you saw the long queues to the tills. having a bratty boyfriend tagging along really would be a challenge today.

you left minhyuk to go wander the aisles on his own, leaving you focus on the shopping list in your phone's notes and ensure that you got everything. you were in the junk food aisle, looking for something sweet for minhyuk. maybe if his attitude improved you could give him something.

a girls laugh caught your attention, giving her a quick glance but looked at her again when you saw minhyuk standing in front of her. he was blatantly flirting, rubbing her arm and making her tanned cheeks tint red. she twirled a finger around a pink strand of her hair and bit her bottom plump lip. your blood turned to lava.

pushing the trolley, you nicked his ankles and mumbled apologies. he looked at you, smirking when he saw the glare you threw his way. "sorry, i didn't see you there babe." you sneered at him. the girl noticed the tension when you both just stood there - you murdering him with looks and minhyuk just standing there looking smug - and she took off.

"if you don't stop what you're doing right now, when we get home i will fuck you until you can't cum anymore." you warned under your breath, grabbing his wrist while he just smiled excitedly down at you, and pulled him along to the next aisle with you. you couldn't leave him alone for a minute and he was already making trouble for you.