𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒚

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

dom!reader
sub!got7
cussing
smut drabbles
fluff drabbles

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊

mark was mildly sick from being overworked. he was really pouty and whined for your attention when you, even for a split second, tried to concentrate on some work. your boss forced you to take off today as you worked through the past two weekends but you still felt the pressure to finish some projects that weren't necessarily urgent.

"y/nnnn!" the male would whine, pulling you by your waist and clinging onto you. chuckling, you'd hold him in your arms and kiss his forhead. "i thought you were tired?" he scrunched his face up at your teasing and blushed when he said, "i'm never too tired for you."

"you're so cheesy."

he'd pout at your response and you'd quickly peck it. "no pouts for cute babyboys."

shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit!

your gaze widened in unison with mark's and he'd blush furiously. the air grew thick and either of you just stayed frozen in each other's grasp.

"only if mommy gives me another kiss."

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐎𝐌

your boyfriend decided to surprise you, taking you to his car and driving you out to somewhere. he had a blindfold over your eyes, which you put up a great fight against. jaebeom pleaded with you and even bargained to give you a massage, to which you couldn't refuse.