CHAPTER 16

Chimon POV.

It's been a months since I moved out to my old dorm. I don't like staying there anymore knowing that Nanon knows it. The month that had passed was a hell months of me. The suffering that I fought alone. I was brave back then.

Been hiding on a wall in a dark room, crying as my heart ache for the moment I remembered the events that caused me so much pain. Been crying over him thinking if do I deserve to be played, to be priced, or to be love.

Been ignoring his calls, messages and presence at all. It's hard for me knowing that I loved the boy, and still.

But now I can say that I'm doing better, I guess. I've already accepted the fact that I was once a prices opponent that Nanon used.

He has reasons and shit and I don't know if I would take it just that. Being used hurts alot. Parang isa lang akong gamit na p-presyuhan at kailangan bilhin mo para mapasayo.

If I'm already okay now, I guess facing him wouldn't hurt? It's already been a months and I need a good and valid reasons so that I can move forward without hesitation and doubt that is part of my past.

But being honest here, in those months that I've suffered, I knew that I really love him. Crying out loud and screaming painfully will justify how devastated I am.

I trusted him. And the trust isn't something that you'll say sorry and everything is normal. It's not like that. I've set my walls up so that no one could break it, but him? He easily did it.

Fuck him and his friends.

It's funny how I am mad but still cared for him, like, how is he? I'm not a hypocrite but I do miss him. Again, I am mad but I still love him.

I sigh as a song played on my car. I'm with Kaownah and we're going to a family dinner. Mom said we will have someone's family there also. A business dinner, I think.

"How are you?" Kaownah asked. I look at him first before I look outside again.

"Doing fine. I guess"

I heard him tsk but I just ignore it. I know he's been worried since I didn't tell him what really happened and just let me drive him home that day. Hindi rin siya nag tanong which is I'm thankful for.

Humarap ako sa kaniya at tinanong din siya, "Ikaw ba? How are you?"

He shrugged his shoulders before he looks at me, "Trying to get over to someone and find a new one."

I look at him confusedly as he say 'someone', "What do you mean someone?"

Kaownah chuckled and look at me again, " I used to like someone that I know won't give me a chance. Then that someone find someone and they become together but then, circumstances happened that made them drift apart. But it still doesn't gave me a single hope to be with him. Because I know and for sure, that someone I like is still love that someone he likes." Saad niya.

"Sakit naman non"

Kaownah just laugh as he park his car. Bumaba na ako at hinintay siya before we go at the restaurant together.

All of them is there na, I just sit besides my mom and look at our guests.

Shock to see who's family's with us, I diverted my gaze and be anxious.

Nanon's Family.

I'm facing Nanon and he's looking at me. Parang pinabilis ata ni tadhana e kakalabas ko lang sa lungga ko.

"Since we're all here, lets eat." My dad spoke. Nag simula na kaming kumain at some of them are talking about businesses. Kaownah was being interrogated too by them.

But this person in front of me is making me want to go home. Tinaas ko ang ulo ko and see that he's still looking. Hindi pwedeng mag pakita ako ng anong sign so I stared blanky at him.

"Oh, this is your bunso?" Nanon's dad asked my mom. " Ah, yes. He's Chimon."

I smiled at the old man and go back at eating and didn't mind the guy in front of me.

Seeing him makes my heart rate go fast. But I noticed his eye bags and that he lose weight. His looks- he looks tired and restless. His eyes that longing for something and saying through it.

'Sorry. I can't read you. I choose not to.'

Me and Nanon made our way out there. Bigla nalang niya akong pinaalam at dinala rito sa rooftop. I can't palag naman since dad told me to come. Hindi ko nalang ito pinansin at naupo isa sa mga upuan na nan dito and just enjoyed the view and atmosphere.

Wind is relaxing and refreshing. I close my eyes as I feel every moment that I'm with him right now.

How I wish I could tell I missed you so much that it hurts seeing you right now. But the pain that you cost is till here.

"Kumusta?"