CHAPTER 20

CHIMON POV.

A month had passed and now we're graduating. Ohm already graduated before us and now it's our turn as Nanon said to me.

A smile flustered on my lips as I soon hold the cap of my toga, this is the best feeling that I've felt holding a cap. This cap define that I am at this spot already and is already done going through challenges and disappointments. I am more satisfied now that I am finally graduating and I'm doing it with my love.

"Honey, come down." My mom called. I once check myself before smiling at my reflection and go out.

I saw my mom and dad are also getting ready by fixing their attire, my presence caught their attention as they look at me.

As I goes down the stairs, I smile at them proudly and hurriedly go down to hug them. I may not be the best son for them but I am glad that I can make them happy and proud at small things.

A sniff was heard as the hug tighten, it's my mom that is crying.

I push myself out of the hug and look at mom, she's crying non-stop.

"Ma, why are you crying? You should be happy." I said and look at my dad who has teary eye.

" We know that we ain't the best parents to you but, we want you to know that we're so proud of you, son. Seeing you achieving your goals and probably chasing your dreams now, that's all I could ever ask for. The best for you, son. I love you so much. Mom's love you. "

A tear escaped on my eyes as I hug my mom, a kind of happiness and guilt that are playing on me is giving me pain.

"No,ma. You are the best mom for me. I know that I wasn't a good son at all, I sometimes disobey and answer you but you're still by my side. And I am thankful for that. Thank you for understanding me, ma. You did your best raising me. Thank you so much. "

I said as I hug my mom tightly and indirectly saying how much thankful and how much I love her.

Then soon my dad join the hug with sniffing of his tears, "I know that you feel upset with us when we keep declining your plans to have us a family bonding over businesses, we're sorry for that son. I hope for the best of you and we will promise to focus more with our family. I love you, son. "

I just nod at my dad as I hug him too. We all deserves happiness and I'll make sure we will be happy.

"I love you ma, dad."

NANON POV.

We're already at the venue of our graduation and hurriedly goes in front where our seats be. This is actually a huge field that's why we're running because it's our batch who will receive an award.

"Non, faster!" Chimon said as he looks at me angrily.

I just shook my head and run faster than him. As we already came in line, me and Chimon got separated so I focus more on receiving the award that I'll take.

After so many years, I'm already here. A new journey of me but this time, I already have a degree that I could use for a job.

"You're near." Said by someone behind me. Oh, it was Ven, my blockmate.

"Yeah. It's making me nervous haha."

Ven held me shoulder and press it hardly but not hurtful just to give me courage and support.

"You're here already, look what you've become, Non. You deserved it. We deserved it."

I just nodded my head to agree as I am the one who's in charge of accepting the diploma and award of degree.