CHAPTER 12

Nanon POV.

it's been a weeks since I got to talk with that guy. I don't know who is he and forget to ask his name when he already knows mine. I even forget to ask and questions him how much did he knows about Chimon's life and us.

I'm avoiding Chimon not because I fell out of love or what shit. I am being sincere about my feelings towards him and genuine at my actions, but you know, thoughts will ruin you and your good connection of that person.

I just can't stand it that there's a dare between us. I don't know what will I do if he knows, I'm afraid too that—  that day will happen. the day when he knows behind my first move or my friend bugged. I don't really know. I feel like I'm in a rollercoaster that keeps spinning my emotions and thoughts.

I sigh as I hear the girl besides me whine. I'm here at mall, sinasamahan si Namtarn. the girl I liked before. I used to like. niyaya niya ako at sumama nalang ako to think at some things pero sumasakit naman ulo ko.

"ano ba? sana humindi kana lang nung niyaya kita" panenermon nito bago mag lakad ng mabilis.

we've been friends since junior high, medyo naging awkward when I catched feels pero wala naman na. napatango nalang ako bago ito habulin nang mabangga ako sa isang tao.

"pasensya na—" the guy in front of me got cut off to what he should say to me.

hindi ko ito napansin at pinulot ang nahulog niyang earphones. nang mapulot ko ito agad kong iniangat ang ulo ko upang magulat sa nakita ko— sa kung sino ito.

"Nanon"

that guy is Chimon, he looked at my side and Namtarn greet her.  'No.. it just a misunderstanding. I can read his eyes, and base on his emotions, I can tell that he's reading us wrong.'

"Chi" pag tawag ko rito. pero mas nagulat ako sa kung sinong kasama nito. the guy that I talked at the bar last week.

"oh! we see each other again." that guy said with a hint of seriousness.

Chimon looked at him confusedly and look back at me again. his eyes is now asking some explanation that I think the guy besides him knows already.

"ah!  we've met at the bar before." saad nito at tinignan naman siya ni Chimon. "when I goes to the party because of some business, remember?"
Chimon nods at him and look at me again.

it pains me to see his current situations. parang ilang days na siyang hindi nakakatulog ng maayos, and his eyes that were pinkish, halatang kaiiyak lang nito.

I want to hug him and say sorry. pero if I do it, lalo lang 'to masasaktan lalo na't I'm with Namtarn. tinitigan ako nito bago tignan si Namtarn at ibaling muli sa akin.

'I'm sorry. but it wasn't what you're thinking.'

"do you have time?" tanong nito sakin at muling tinignan si Namtarn, "or do I interrupting something here?"

I'm about to answer him when Namtarn speak up, "Oh, gladly. he's all yours." tinignan ako nito bago lumakad parahas, "bahala kana sa buhay mo" at syaka ako nito iniwanan.

sinundan ko ito ng tingin until she vanish on my sight. now I've got things to do, I slowly look at Chimon at nakatingin na ito sa akin. I scratch behind my neck and shyly nods.

nakakahiya. after awhile, I'm facing him now. I want to tell him the truth and I hope myself and mind would participate.

"I'll leave you two alone, I guess?" tanong ng kasama ni Chimon at tumango naman 'to. "call me after." and with that, he left us two alone.

"shall we talk?" I asked

"explain or stop. ayun nalang gawin mo instead na umiwas, Nanon."

I sudden pang makes me want to vomit. my heartbeat rates faster that it was, sobrang sakit ng tibok nito and I have an urge to cry.

I don't want to stop courting him. hindi dahil sa may dare but because I truly want him. if it's not him then who? I only picture us together and the fact that I just started and thinking of giving up makes me dwell up. hindi pwede at hindi mangyayari.

"I'll explain. let's talk, please?"

this will be the start of our journey again. we encounter lots of misunderstanding, ngayon lang naging malaki because of me.

Chimon nodded his head before walking leaving me behind. I follow him and think of any possibility to tell everything and then after we good already.

'love had consequences'