CHAPTER 18

Days passed, me and Nanon are both fine. We are still giving ourselves a best shots to fulfill those empty trust. It wasn't easy though. Broken trust is hard to make.

We're not together. We officially broke up the day we both talked. We both ended things there and start again. We left our broken memories and painful past by ending what we are.

Now we are giving our best to catch up at everything. We started again. We both introduced ourselves in our family and let them know that Nanon is courting me. At first Kaownah was a bit hesitant to let Nanon to be with me again, but nevertheless, he still agreed with his words.

'Try hurting him again I'll hurt your face.'

Both our parents agreed. They just let us. It's love we're talking about. They can't do anything about it, even tell us who to love, they can't do that.

And now me and Nanon we're going to his friends. We had an invitation of his friends named Bright. Said that him and his lovers were graduating and they were having a little ceremony after that and we are invited.

I am now ready to go and just waiting for Nanon to come. I have nothing much to do than to spray a moisturizer.

Later on, I heard a knock on the door and it was my cue. Nanon is here.

I look at myself in the mirror before I pick up my phone and goes at the door.

Nanon welcomed me with a wide smile as he open his arms for me to be embrace.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded as he held my hand and make our way at the parking lot.

Before he even close the door of passenger sit, Nanon kissed my forehead then goes to his place. I just smiled at him and held his hands while he's driving.

Everything is perfectly fine.

"Congrats P" Nanon greeted as P'Bright and P'Win came to us. I thought we're going straight to the ceremony like what they said but we both goes to their school and attend their whole graduation.

Seems nice to graduate with your lover. Such a nice goals to reach.

The two look at me with a sincere smile so I lend my hands to shake with them and congratulate them too.

"Thank you." P'Bright said. P'Win look at me as he smile and come closer as he put his arms on my shoulder, "Come to our ceremony. We still owe you an apologize." He said while smiling.

Before I could even speak,a camera man came to us and ask us for a picture.Then we all now posing for a picture.

"Cheese!"

After a minutes of pictures,all o Nanon friends are here in front of us with a proud smile of the two.

"You two did great." The guy called Off said.

The two just smile and nod as the guy named Off and the others look at us.

"See you on the place?" He asked.

Nanon look at me as he held my hands. I know that he's asking permission and hes shouldn't ask it now when we both here attending graduation.

Instead of answering Nanon I answered P'Off, "Yes.See you there P."

Then everyone goes out.

Nanon look at me with a asking eyes as I nod at him."Like what P'Win said,they still owe me an apologize." I said as I smile."Don't worry,Non. I already forgive you,why won't I do the same to them huh?"

Nanon just smile as we both exit the school.

"Congratulations to the college grad couple here!"

"Hahaha. Was a hella years to made."