CHAPTER 19

Nanon POV.

It's been months since me and Chimon sorted everything out. It was a overwhelmed and unexpected for me but all in all, everything's goes smoothly.

Overwhelmed for knowing how badly hurt Chimon was. I was a dick, I know. But when I saw his so called zone, the place where he bursted everything out, cry his heart and soul and let his self to be weak and fragile— the guilt and and the urge to be mad at myself and everything almost took and ate me up. Good thing Ohm was there to help and to let me know things I didn't think about.

And it was also unexpected for me that Chimon still chose to let me explain and give me another chance. Too much to think that he'll give me second chance despite how wrong I did. I can't help but to feel doubtful and, doubtful if I truly deserve him because he's too good for me.

But after all, I do deserved him. He's my other half that I can't seem to let go. He's the one who can make my days better and make my heart goes combust by just doing nothing. He's also the one that can complete the emptiness on my heart, soul, mind, and body. He's the only one.

And it is also thanks to Ohm. For being there all the times and make the first move through bad move that makes us even stronger. Though it wasn't Ohm's fault at all, I'm still glad that he made the first move that I couldn't make. All thanks to him.

And speaking of Ohm, I didn't see him for 3months. After they talk, I did not see him after that. He didn't even say anything to me or even on one of us. Can't even contact him or know where his whereabouts.

If I'd see him and got chance to talk since we don't have a time to talk when me and Chimon talked in the restaurant. I am worried where he might be. I hope he's good since he doesn't share much. He's my brother and best of friends that I have. My one call away and shoulder. I hope for the best for him.

"You're thinking too much" voice of the familiar guy heard by my back.

I slowly turn my head and saw him. The man who just vanished without an explanation or a word to tell where he was going.

"Ohm"

He smiled at me and nod his head as he walks closer to me. I am at the café shop and drinking my morning coffee with the great atmosphere. It is a coincidence that we would see each other here after three months.

"How are you?" Asked by him as he sat down next to me.

"Doing good. How about you? You were gone for three months."

He chuckled as he look at me then divert it to a lady who's handling a coffee. The waitress then give the coffee and a pie to Ohm.

"Thank you." Said by Ohm before the lady could go back to the counter.

"So what are you doing here?" Asked by Ohm as he sip on his coffee.

I look at him and he make time to look at me too then began to smile. Looking at him smiling to me makes me feel home. He's finally back.

"Just chilling. Midterm exam is near, I need to take a breath for a while."

I saw how he nods his head as he sips on his coffee. It is my turn now to ask so I face him,"How about you? You were gone for months. Where have you been?"

Ohm look at me then divert his head to the window in front of us. He's just looking at it with a small smile. While looking at his face,I feel like he's blooming. His faces scream relaxation and ease. It looks like he's finally fine at everything.

"I went abroad. Need to do some self time there and help my dad to our business." He said then he look at me,"I had a great time there. An acceptance and ease, I'm alright."

'Glad to know.'

"You're continuing your degree?" I asked while drinking my coffee too.

"Yes. Midterm exam also coming."

I just nodded my head and my phone vibrate. I opened it and saw Chimon's message. I just smiled at my phone before placing it back and look at Ohm who's looking at me now.

"Are you two together?" He suddenly asked.

Napayuko ako't umiling nang bahagya, I heard a little scoff that made me look at him with confusion.

He pat my shoulder and look away again.

"When me and Chimon talked,we talked about you actually." Panimula niya," I thought you would make a move once I'm gone. I guess I was wrong thinking that."

My confusion speaks to itself," What are you saying?"

Ohm looked at me with a serious one but then,he slowly smile at me," I've liked you before."

And everything went stop as a flashbacks of me and him fighting over small things.

" Go!!" Ohm had gone enough that he shouted at me.

Later on,my eyes got teary as I was looking at me being angry that couldn't even look at me.

"Please,Nanon,Go. Puntahan mo na siya, he's been waiting for you what the fuck are you doing here?!!"

Me and Chimon were having a date and I am a minutes late now. I just can't seem to leave Ohm here, being mesirable and I know he has a lot to tell of his problems but he's pushing me.

"I can't leave you being like this! Stop pushing me away!"

Ohm looked at me with a angry eyes at the same time it was sad.so sad that I cant help but to cry. As my tears began to flow,Ohm eyes changed into worried one and was about to sooth me but then he shook his head and turn away.

"Don't be like this,Non. It was hard for me not be selfish all away just to be with you. Don't make it so hard to me,please. All you can do is, just leave now. That's all. I might assume that your act right now is something else. So please, before that could even happen, just leave now. Let's talk when everything's settled. I promise. "

Just that as he goes to his room and locked himself there. I just look the door of his room with a worried one as I cry my eyes out.

'Ohm, I'm sorry.'

I look once again as I leave his apartment.

And now everything's clear. That day,those days that he's saying something,those act,lahat yun... It all makes sense.

Napalingon ako rito't nakatingin na pala ito sa akin,"I know that it shocked you, don't worry, it's all gone now." He said as he chuckles,"Like what I said, I had a great time being abroad. And one of those is moving on from you."

Wala sa sariling nakapag salita ako,"You're selfless."

Napailing ito't muling limingon sa akin,"No, I'm not. I just want you to be happy with the person you can be happy with. And it wasn't me, it's Chimon."

"I'm sorry."

Ohm look at me with confusion as I got up and move closer to him then hug him,"Sorry for taking you for granted."

I feel that Ohm melt on my arms and hugged me back."No.You didn't take me for granted. I do those things because I like you and of course you're my best of friends. Everything's good now."

Ohm push me as he look at my face,

" Just promise me that you'll be happy and contented."

Ngumiti ako rito at pinantayan naman nito ang tayo ko.

" Of course. I am happy."

Then a moment of us had stopped as I felt his lips on my forehead.

'And I hope for your happiness too.'