Flashes

This waterfall was worth coming to. I loved it but why do I feel like insects have suddenly grown fond of me? They keeping sticking to my body and I know that it won't be long since I would start to freak out.
"Nate let's take pictures," Paul nudge my sides. "Ok." "Come on smile a little,"he teases and I do. We take more than enough and now I really wanted to be left alone. "Go on. I am fine here," I explain to Paul who insists on  going on the top of the fall. No way am I going there,I have no intentions of dying right now. He does not force me and leaves with Angle who has surprisingly kept distance since yesterday.

Bingo! She has a huge crush on Jake. He is cute though. I take my time around the place. It's beautiful.

We are roaming around when I hear a splash somewhere. I follow the direction and see people jumping into the lake. Someone must have fallen.

I walk towards the lake and am shocked to see Sofim being pulled out. She seems unconscious. I hold myself back and wait patiently. I would have gone into the tent and spoken with her but I don't do that. I wonder what happened.

After the longest two hour of my life,I see her walking out of there in a daze. I follow her,slowly. Before I can reach her group, a butterfly flies into of my face and I push it away with my finger.

"Hi,Sofim," I say. She turns around and we talk. Thankfully she walks away from the group and she lets me walk with her. I tease her as well. She seems fine,but I don't know.

This camp is turning out to become interesting day by day. However we do not get to spend the night here. Some weather problem. I was fine but honestly, a little disappointed.

"I want to sit with her," I say. She is sitting with Jake and this time I do not want to miss this chance of sitting beside her. At least once.

We battle for the seats and she  clearly irritated, orders us to sit on either side of her. This was fine. I agree and thus began the journey back to the camp site. I place my head in her shoulder and without her consent just to annoy her. I don't realise that I am falling asleep. She shifts a little and I open my eyes to see her staring down at us. She mumbles but I hear it. "Rest afterward my dear shoulder. How can boys look so beautiful when they sleep?!"

Don enters the class and I know someone who is following. He was asked to call Sofim and she came in a little later. I walk outside before she enters and we speak. I know that people are staring at me but I don't care. Our heights are nice,she is short and I am tall.

******************

"Hi Sofim," I said when I saw her leaning against the balcony outside her class and I was doing the same,just her class was below mine. "Hi,Nate," she replied. I don't say anything. "I wanted to speak to you," she continues. "What are we doing now?" I tease. "Not like this. Properly," she explains. I just nod.

****************

Sorry for making this chapter short but it was planned this way.
Enjoy...