Chapter 12

It had been a week since Sara had returned to Star City and things had begun to progress quickly. They'd restored both Quentin and Tommy's memories and both of them had willingly joined Team Arrow, Quentin as their police informant and Tommy as their mole in Tempest, since it turns out that Tommy had already been a member of Tempest before they'd restored his memories, since before, he'd actually approved of what Malcolm was doing, since his former self had blamed the Glades not only for his mother's death, but also his father's disappearance and joining Tempest had allowed him and Malcolm to reconnect.

Now of course, Tommy was disgusted by his former self and was now only keeping up an act to help Oliver and Team Arrow stop Malcolm once and for all. One good thing that came out of all this was that Malcolm had been training Tommy in League combat, so he was now able to go into the field with Team Arrow and he had a better understanding of why Oliver did what he did and no longer thought of his best friend as a murderer, but he saw Oliver as what he really was. A hero. He'd also been brought up to speed on his relationship with Thea and was now disturbed by the thought that he'd once called his sister hot.

Anyways, Oliver, John, Laurel, Roy, Felicity and Sara had spent the past week setting up the foundry at night, since while Cisco and Felicity were working hard on the bunker, it was still a long way from being ready. But now the foundry was and now Oliver had decided that he'd allowed Star City to go without it's protector for too long already.

"I can't help but notice that Cisco added something extra to your suit." John said as Oliver finished suiting up and prepared to make his debut, though not over TV quite yet.

Oliver looked down and saw that on his right shoulder was what could be considered the Green Arrow's emblem on it.

"I'm surprised he didn't do this sooner. After all, nearly every Cisco Ramon made suit has some kind of emblem on it. I'm sure he put emblems on your suits too." Oliver said.

"He did." Laurel said as she nodded towards the Spartan, Black Canary and Arsenal suits they had on display, since Sara did not have her white canary suit yet, Thea didn't have a suit yet and Tommy couldn't risk moving his suit from its current place without drawing suspicion from his father.

Like Oliver's suit, both the Spartan and Arsenal suits had emblems on the right shoulder. John's was a black helmet that was patterned after his Spartan helmet while Roy's was a red arrow. Laurel's suit (which looked just like the one her earth 2 counterpart had worn up until crisis), had a canary emblem on her belt.

"You sure you don't want back up?" Roy asked.

"Please, I can handle this solo. Besides, I have more important task for you guys." Oliver said.

"What?" Laurel asked.

"Track down every lead you can on Ricardo Diaz. I may be willing to give Darhk the benefit of the doubt, but Diaz is going to die. He's too dangerous to leave alive." Oliver said.

"On that we agree. I have been doing everything I can to find him on my end when I haven't been busy, helping set this place up or monitoring Thea's vitals in the pod." Felicity said.

"How is she doing by the way?" Roy asked.

"While we've confirmed that the serum formula will help her, right now, her cells are too unstable to risk injecting her with it. By my calculations, we need to give the pod time to slow down the progression of the deterioration before we can stabilize her with this temporary serum, since right now, it's progressing too quickly for the serum to effectively stop." Felicity said.

"Got it. And how long will that take?" Oliver asked.

"Best guess, maybe a month." Felicity said and Oliver nodded.

"Guess it's a good thing I've got a way to take out my frustration now." Oliver said.

"I almost feel bad for Adam Hunt." Laurel said, since Oliver was beginning his crusade in this reality the same way he had before.

"Don't worry, I'll leave him alive for you to prosecute. Really, I'm just going to place a hacker arrow in the office and letting Felicity do the rest. Then I'm going to pay the Triad a visit. China White and I still have a score to settle." Oliver said.

"You'll need back up if you're going to take on the entire triad." John said and Oliver nodded.

"I'll signal you after I've dealt with Hunt to suit up and meet me." Oliver said and the others nodded as Oliver headed out of the foundry.

Adam Hunt was currently sitting in his office, trying to deal with this lawsuit against him by CNRI with that pain in his ass Laurel Lance leading the charge when suddenly, the lights in his office went out.

"What the hell?" Hunt asked, only for a figure in green leather to drop down out of nowhere.

"Adam Hunt, you have failed this city." Green Arrow shouted as he fired an arrow into the wall and knew that Felicity was already doing her thing.

"What do you want?" Hunt asked.

"For you to return every last penny you've stolen, but since I know you won't do that, you'll just get this." Green Arrow said as he then proceeded to fire an arrow into Hunt's leg and he had to admit, it was very satisfying.

"Who are you?" Hunt asked as he winced in pain.

"I'm the Green Arrow. You'd better transfer that money back to its rightful owners by this time tomorrow or next time I visit you, I'll aim for a much more painful place with a less certain chance of recovery." Green Arrow said as he jumped out the window, firing a cable arrow as he did and he had to admit, it was good to be back.