9. Guilt

Dedicated to

Femi POV

"Kiss me" I said, smirking at her. Her eyes went wide and could pop out of her head any second. I smirked and took a step forward, leaving just an inch between us. That way, she wouldn't be able to make any sudden movements.

She gasped and eyed me up and down "Femi.." she croaked out.

"Shhh" I hushed, my voice barely a whisper "you know you want to"

I cupped her face in my palm, closing the little space between us. This was the very first time that I touched her. I felt tingles up my spine. The excitement I felt just by holding her this way was euphoric and I was rock hard.

I was sure she felt the same way because she leaned in to my touch. Her angelic countenance was my undoing.

I leaned closer and brushed my lips on hers and finally engulfed her mouth with mine.

I was expecting her to push me off or slap me but to my greatest surprise, she kissed me back.

It started out slow and steady, I wanted to savor every part of her mouth and she didn't fight me. She wrapped her arms around my neck while I gripped her waist, pulling her impossibly closer to me. She tasted glorious and I knew that if I didn't stop now, I wouldn't be able to control myself any longer and just as I was getting ready to pull away, she plunged her tongue into my mouth and made the kiss more aggressive than before.

With this, I snapped.

All desire to control myself and not come off as thirsty flew out the window. I picked her up by her thighs and placed her on the kitchen island, placing myself in between her legs. I never broke the kiss, not once for fear that she would realize what we were doing and give me that slap that I had been anticipating.

The kiss became hungry and needy. The way her mouth glided on mine was so perfect. I had never been kissed this way in my life. She was making me lose my senses. I wanted her.

My hands went up to her shirt, unbuttoning rapidly. I wanted to feel every inch of her perfect body. The fire in me was burning so hot that I threw all caution to the wind. I knew she wanted me to.

I had almost finished unbuttoning her shirt when I was pushed a few feet backwards. It took me a second to realize that she had pushed me away.

"What the fucking hell Femi!" She said, eyes wide, desperately trying to button up her shirt. Her eyes held so much disdain and disgust for me and I felt a pang in my chest at that realization.

For the first time in all my dealings with women, I felt ashamed.

But I couldn't let her know that. So I smirked.

"It sure looked like you were enjoying it." I said firmly, looking her in the eye.

"You know what. Fuck this, FUCK YOU, FUCK your forgiveness.. FUCK EVERYTHING. I'm done with ALL OF THIS" she yelled, looking like she was fighting back tears. I knew I messed up but my manly ego didn't want to admit.

She walked away from the kitchen with her phone, ferociously tapping. I followed her.She was probably ordering an Uber.

Once she was fixed, she grabbed her bag and was about to leave when she froze and turned around.

In that split moment, I thought that her anger towards me had dissipated. That she had realized that she actually liked me until she spoke

"Never, EVER in your fucking life come near me again" she spat with disdain and disgust etched on her face.