16. Begging

Ama POV

Femi hovered over me, peppering kisses all over my neck and chest. My shirt was half open and he had taken of his shirt. My need for him was blinding with his incessant growling telling me that he needed me too.

He claimed my mouth again in an aggressive but sweet kiss, squeezing my right breast simultaneously, sending my body into overdrive. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me. His erect cock met my throbbing pussy, our clothes being the only hindrance.

"Fuck baby" he groaned as I moaned loudly.

He kissed me again, moving in and out of my clothed pussy. The friction was mind blowing and I wanted more. So much more. "Ahh Femi, Please.." I heard myself begging. Begging for him inside me. He groaned. He took out my nipple and started sucking, licking and biting. I was in a state of euphoria as my moans filled the air.

"Femi ahh" I cried as he started rubbing my pussy.

All of a sudden, he stopped all movement and was staring at me dead in the eye. I frowned, I wondered why he just stopped as I tried to come down from my high.

"What's wrong" I asked, worried. I had thought this was what he wanted. Now that I wanted it too, he shut down? This guy was so hard to understand.

"God," he groaned like he was In pain and moved away from me abruptly, sitting down beside my legs.

I sat up, still confused as to what just happened.

"I can't do this anymore." He said with a low voice. If I hadn't listened in I probably wouldn't have heard him. My heart sank, what was he talking about?

"Can't do..." I trailed off

"This,with you. You know what.." he said standing up "you need to leave!" He said, his voice laced with venom. He walked away from me.

I sat there watching as he walked away. This was my fault. I had let myself get so consumed by him that I wasn't thinking straight anymore. Now he is taking me for granted. But this was the last straw, I wasn't going to give in to him ever again.

I stood up and dressed back up and prepared to leave. As I walked towards the elevator, Femi called after me "Ama"

"What" I said harshly.

He jogged towards me and stood, his face not giving off any emotion "I'll drop you"

"That won't be necessary" I snapped and turned towards the elevator. I wouldn't let him near me again.

I entered the elevator once it opened and Femi took a step towards me but stopped. Good for him.

Femi has humiliated me, and this would be the last time he would ever get the best of me.

I walked out of the conference room after giving my pitch to the board of directors. After weeks of begging my boss, he finally let me present the pitch and they seemed to like it.

"Hey Ama, wait up" Tola called out behind me making me stop.

"Your pitch was amazing girl." He said.

"You sure?" I asked uncertain about it.

He chuckled "Yeah, best I've heard so far. I know this because even though I'm not business savvy like you, I can tell when something is going to be profitable and that was it Ama. You're getting that promotion."

I grinned. I was scared but Tola's words warmed my heart. "Fingers crossed then"

"Yeah" Tola said and we started walking together. "So Ama, when are you coming to collect your job back?."