Beginning

Hello, this is Author speaking!

Author bringing up a new story from Boboiboy

The story take place in Boboiboy Movie 2 with a different story line!

Sorry with the teribble grammar, English is not my mother language

Monsta is Boboiboy owner

So enjoy!

#

For the past few weeks Solar's mind has been preoccupied with something. He heard a breaking news that an ancient villain has vanished from the deep prison that made from crystal power. Rumor said that in the past, this villain liked to wreck havoc to any planet that he step on. It's not like Solar likes gossiping or something, but usually a rumor is more believable than the fact itself. This news doesn't give a good vibe in Solar's mind. What makes Solar a bit on the edge is his power, his light power feels like it is scared by this villain. What is going on?.

"Solar, what are you doing here?"

A happy voice disturb him up from his thinking. Taufan came up behind Solar, he greets his little brother with a happy smile. Solar gives a tiny smile to him.

"Ah, Kak Taufan (Kak means brother) I'm just stargazing?"

Solar says to Taufan. Taufan can see the grim expression that is present on Solar's face.

"You know if there is something bothering you, you can ask us. After all we are your brother"

Taufan said softly and give another smile to Solar. Solar is speechless at the way his elder brother turn the topic.

"Am I easy to guess? Like an open book?"

"Well.... your face look so grim, like the end of the galaxy is near?"

"Please don't say that"

Solar felt a bit annoyed at how his brother joking the fate of the galaxy, like it was not a big deal.

"Ehe-he-he sorry I'm just joking"

Taufan try to relieve his little brother anxious. Whenever Solar apply that expression, it means that he is thinking to far or something bad is gonna be happen or between the two of it.

"It's nothing, I just thinking about our next missions............."

Solar can not finish his sentence when alarm sound blaring all over the station. Solar and Taufan look at each other before rushing to command center.

#

In the command center there are many people. Elemental brothers has already been here first and joined by Yaya, Ying, Gopal,and Fang.

"What is wrong commander Ciciko?"

Ask Gempa with his soft voice. He know that the situation right know is not good at all.

"Please here me all of you! We have an emergency! I think you all already know about bad news that has been spiralling in Tapops right?"

Said commander Ciciko to them.The gangs nod their head.

"Unfortunately we are running out of hand"

"Running out of hand?"

Ask Gopal uncertainly

"Yes, this villain is quite cunning. He can avoid our radar so perfectly. Because of this, Laksamana Tarung and Captain Kaizo become so frustated. They can't catch him. We need you to investigate a few planet, to make sure he will not go for the power sphera at there "