Chapter 12 - Dinner & Secrets - End of Part One

Relief rushes through me as I feel the limo stop, indicating that we're at our destination. I couldn't take one more second of Dimitri's torturous neck kissing. I knew that he was doing it on purpose, trying to get me in the mood. But thankfully, I controlled myself. Barely.

    He slides out of the limo and offers a helping hand for me. I ignore it and climb out of the door on my side. He frowns at me as I walk towards him and I smirk. His arm hooks around my waist and smashes me into is hide. I try to break free, but it's impossible. "Let go of me," I demand.

    He chuckles. "Can't do that, love."

    Love? What the hell? Now he's calling me pet names? No.

    "I'm serious. Let go."

    "No."

    The seriousness in his tone forces me to stop struggling. I can just feel the smug look on his face and I elbow him in the side. He laughs and lowers his lips to my ear. "You're so adorable when you're mad."

    His warm breath tickles my ear. I repress a moan and roll my eyes. I hate it when guys say that. What's so cute about a girl wanting to rip your head off? I'd be fearing for my life if that was the case. Not smiling like an idiot.

    When I finally give up arguing with him, I take in my surroundings and am awestruck. His parents' mansion is HUGE! Not as big as his castle, but pretty freaking close.

    It sits on top of a hill, surrounded by palm trees. The golden and white colors are gorgeous. At least three rows of stairs. All the windows and differet array of balconies surrounded the house. The design looks like that of a mansion you'd expect to see in Spain or some some other Spanish country. I can smell the sea water and hear the crashing of the waves. There must be a beach behind the house. I am amazed.

    We walk up the levels of stairs. Dimitri opens up the large glass doors and motions for me to step inside. I ignore the feeling of his eyes glued to my backside and step inside.

    I gaze up at the crystay chandelier, my mouth agape. The double staircase is a beautiful array of golds and silvers. The white marble floor shines perfectly underneathe the lights. I stare at the arrangements of potraits and vases. This house is just amazing. I've always dreamed of living in a home like this.

    Dimitri grabs me by my waist and leads me to the living room.

    I see a group of people standing in there, chatting quietly among themselves. At first, they don't notice us. Once Dimitri clears his throat, the conversation subsides and all eyes fall on us.

    I notice how the women eye my dress in disapprovement and how the men give me looks of approvement. I mentally kick Dimitri for his choice in female attire.

    "And here are our last guests," says a young women. Looking at her, I remember her from Dimitri's party. She's his mom.

    Her auburn hair is styled into a tight French bun, the sides curled. Her sea green eyes give me a warm look as she draws me in for a hug. I examine her shiny gray dress. A flower made from fabric is sown underneath her left breast and around her waist. It hugs her petite figure, complimenting her curves. It's a simple dress, but on her, it's dazzling. Dimitri's mom is rather gorgeous and looks very young to be a mother. But that's eternal youth for you.

    "I love your dress," I say as she pulls me back from the hug.

    "Thank you dear," she says in a light voice. "And yours is... Rather beautiful."

    My cheeks grow red hot, seeing the disaprovement flash in her eyes. I glance at Dimitri, but he only smiles.

    "Thank you," I say.