Chapter 6 - Favorite Slave

Hey guys, sorry for taking so long to upload and once again, sorry that it's super short :/ I'll be sure to make the next chapter longer. The picture on the right is Corey's room. What do you guys think? Let me know :P

Dimitri leads me down another long, dark corridor until we finally stop in front of a door to my left.

I step into the room as Dimitri opens the door and my jaw drops. I expected to walk into some sort of dungeon or torture chamber since I’m a slave and all, but this room is amazing!

The walls are a rich chocolaty brown. The bed comforter and sheets are beige, and as I touch them, I can tell that they’re silk, along with the matching pillows. Next to the bed are two night stands, each one with a matching plant. The stone covered fire place sits across from the bed, the wood crackling as the fire burns. A chocolate brown swivel chair rests in in the corner, covered with all sorts of throw pillows.

Walking into the bathroom, my eyes grow bigger. It’s the same color as the room and is almost the same size. The floor is a beautiful hardwood. The walk –in shower is lined with brown and beige tiles. The sink is shaped like a bowl and a huge mirror hangs above it. Across from the sink sits a toilet and next to it, a bidet. Two brown steps lead up to a Jacuzzi bathtub. Overall, the bathroom is beautifully decorated with all types of candles, incense, and vases.

I turn around to face Dimitri. "I don’t know what to say. I didn’t expect anything like this."

"You should feel special," he says. "I’ve been saving this room for a special slave, but I never could find one. But there’s something about you that I like Corey, so I’ve decided to give this room to you. You’re the only one to have had this room. No other slave’s room is like this, so be grateful."

I can’t help but smile at the fact that he thinks I’m special. But I wonder why though.

He leads me to two huge brown sliding doors which I’m assuming is a walk-in closet. As he slides open the doors, I look up at him and frown. He gives me an amused look.

"These are your uniforms," he says.

"You can’t be serious," I say.

"I’m very serious."

I roll my eyes and walk into the closet. There’s nothing in here but corsets, leggings, and heels. He really expects me to parade around the castle looking like a hooker. "Why corsets?" I ask him.

He shrugs. "They’re just for my enjoyment."

I glare at him and he winks at me. "Whatever."

"You will report to my office every morning at 8:30. I will have your duties written down for you and you must complete them all before four. After that, you are free to do whatever you want. There’s a pool out back, so feel free to use it. There’s some swim suits in the drawers there. You get the weekends off and can wear whatever you want then. There are some extra clothes in here too. Don’t go into any of the rooms unless permitted to. If you disobey me or don’t fulfill your duties in time, you will be punished."

"Yes master," I say, the words sounding foreign to me.

The look on his face after I said that is priceless. "I’m having a party later on since it’s my birthday. Today I want you in my office at 7:30 because I need you to help out with serving the guests. And I also want to show you off." He winks at me.

"How old are you turning? If that’s okay for me to ask."

"I’m turning 1,800 years old."

My mouth makes an ‘o’ shape, shocked that he’s that old, but looks no older than 22. Of course, vampires don’t age.

"Get cleaned up and meet me when you’re dressed." With that, he exits the room in a swift motion, leaving me there to choose what sexually explicit outfit I should wear. I settle on a light blue, button down corset with black polka dots and black satin covering the bust line and waist, topped off with a big black bow in the center. I pick a pair of black ripped leggings that go all the way up, almost showing my butt and vagina. I lastly choose a pair of black lace pumps and then get in the shower.

By the time I get out of the shower and put on my ‘uniform’, it’s 7:23. Looking at myself in the mirror, I almost cringe at how undeniably sexy I look. My boobs are already big, but wearing this extremely tight corset, they pop out even more. My ass, big enough as it is, almost hangs out of my leggings. I sigh, knowing there’s nothing I can do about it, and exit the room.

I knock on the doors that lead to Dimitri’s office. I become shy and self-conscious as I slowly slide them open when he says ‘Come in’.

Dimitri looks up as I slowly walk in, my head hanging low as his jaw drops.

"I look like a slut," I say as he motions for me to walk towards him.

"No, you look beautiful," he says as he examines me, resting his eyes on my boobs.

"I guess."

He smiles. "Now, your job is to serve

hors d'oeuvres and refreshments to the guests. The trays will be in the kitchen which is the last door before you enter the doors leading to the ballroom. In about an hour, I'll want you to be by my side so I can introduce you to some people."

"Introduce me? Wearing this?" I gesture to my skimpy 'uniform'. "Don't you think it's a little inappropriate?"

"Nah. Everyone knows how I like my slaves to dress. Just don't embarrass me."

"Oh, rats," I say sarcastically. He grins and nudges me as we walk out of his office and towards the ballroom.