20 | Meeting Charles

"Don't look now but Damian's standing in the driveway," Malu said when we were driving up to the mansion after a long day 

"Really? Don't look now?" Fabio tells her, making me look up at them glaring at each other in the front seats. "Lady Dragon, look at him. He's going to kill me."

I look ahead to where Damian stood, arms across his chest as he waited for the car to park. He didn't look happy at all which is understandable since I never really replied to his messages except that chill one. He is going to kill me. Is it too late to turn around?

"Why would he? You brought me home on time," I answer calmly, but to be honest, I was so nervous. 

The car comes to a stop in front of Damian and I frown at Fabio for parking like that, but he just shrugs, getting out to open my door. I get out through the other door instead of the one near Damian. Malu stands there, waiting for us to go on that side, but I remain standing there. 

"Boss," Fabio greets Damian who has his eyes focused on me while I look anywhere but at him. 

"Come here," Damian ignores Fabio, staring at me. 

I shake my head, "No thank you. You'll kill me."

He scoffs, "That is exactly what I'm going to do to you for ignoring my calls." He starts making his way over to me and I run around the car so we switched places. 

"Yea? Well, I will kill you if you kill me," I said quickly, receiving weird looks from Fabio and Malu who just stood there, watching Damian trying to catch me. He comes for me again and I run as fast as I can away from him, still around the car. He looks at me impatiently and I just give him an innocent smile which might've ticked him off before he bolted for me. I found myself standing on the other side of the car where Fabio and Malu stood. 

"I'm done playing," I say about to walk away when suddenly Fabio grabs me tightly, preventing me from walking away. Malu looks at me alarmed, unsure if she should help me out as I struggle to escape Fabio while Damian smirks, walking over to us. Before Damian could get near, Malu started hitting Fabio with her purse hard, making Fabio let go of me in pain, but I was slow to run away because Damian had grabbed my wrist, pulling me to him. 

"Chill woman!" Fabio bursts out, annoyed when Malu didn't stop hitting him which was funny. 

I try to pull away from Damian, ignoring the thoughts flooding my brain, reminding me of last night. Damian didn't budge, holding me tighter against him. "You jerk," he mutters. "Why did you leave without telling me?" 

"I didn't want to wake you?" I answer, sounding like a question. He looks at me, reaching up to touch my neck. I wince when his hand touches the hickey he left on my neck, glaring at him. 

He looks at me worried, "What's wrong?"

Rolling my eyes, I push him away with a sigh, "I don't want to talk about it right now."

"Well if you don't. Fabio will have to talk to me because he let you get hurt," Damian said when I turned away from him, following after the arguing couple who was on their way in. I face palm myself, turning around before pulling my collar down to show him. He smirks when he sees the hickey he put there, "Why are you covering it?"

I glare at him, "Shut up."

        ***

          I took a bath after dinner, going into my walk-in closet to get dressed up then I'll go to bed since I was so tired. My door slams open and I groan because I had forgotten to lock it.