27 | Perfect Night

Hey, Islaanders! 

Sorry for the long wait. I've been busy with online classes and also had to rest my hands for awhile since I'm always typing away on my phone. 

Anyways, I'm back. This chapter is dedicated to:  efidatimfon1            

            HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

***

8 days later...

NICO

"Babe, me and the girls are going swimming," Lora informs me, taking off her dress, displaying her body in a pink bikini. 

"Okay, be careful, Babe," I tell her, placing a kiss on her sweet lips as she runs off to the beach where my sister Alyssa and their friend Malu were at, enjoying themselves.

I smile as I watch them near the water. My heart beats fast as I watch Lora smiling so beautifully as she talks about something. She is so cute. Lora makes me happy. I've met and been with many girls before, but she drives me crazy for her. She is so different which was why I decided to keep her and make her a part of my crazy life. 

"When will Damian get here?" Fabio asked, laying back. 

"Soon," I answer. 

Here we are on an island owned by a good friend of ours, just relaxing and enjoying life as much as we can. The reason we're all here is to have fun especially for Alyssa, my dear sister. The girls wanted to go out since Alyssa has been working a lot and just staying at the Keller Mansion most of the time. So we took her out and will be staying here for a few days. Damian couldn't be here with us for the last 2 nights, but he said he's coming today. He had to take care of something personally and I really wish he comes already because my sister isn't smiling as much as she used to when he's around. 

I can't believe my best friend is in love with my sister all this time. But what would happen had I not bring her to him for protection? He would still probably court her since she is now single. I know Damian would take good care of her. When we were little, I remember how he would annoy her so much, but now, its so weird seeing him so sweet. I mean, he's a huge jerk. But love does change people. 

Looking out on the beach, I spot my sister kicking the water to splash Lora who was laying on the sand, modeling while Malu takes her pictures. 

Stop bothering my baby, Alyssa I thought to myself, watching her annoy Lora. 

Alyssa was smiling, but her smile didn't quite reach her eyes. I love my sister to death and will kill anyone who tries to harm her. It angers me that there are people out there with the intent to hurt her. She doesn't deserve all these negative things. Alyssa is the sweetest person I know with the biggest heart. 

I sigh, remembering back to that night I received a message from an unknown number.

Watch your back and keep your sister closer. 

It was simple and had me very worried for my sister. That same night, a few of my men and I had gotten in a huge fight with some guys who I've  never seen before. There were a lot of them, but I managed to fight them off. They fled the scene, but I will find them one day and torture the hell out of them since they killed one of my men. If they touch my sister, it's the end for them. I just wonder who was that person behind that text. Should I be thankful or what?

"Fuck," I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Fabio curse under his breath, looking at him wondering what the hell is wrong with him. Then I realize that Malu was on her way over to us where our things were.