info pt2

Sorry this ain't a chapter update. I'm kinda stuck on chapter 12 so xD.

Either way, you still need to read this so that you could understand how this Liquidator thing works.

So basically, Liquidators are people that surpasses human capabilities, but a person can't become a Liquidator if they haven't killed a single human.

But not all people can become Liquidators. Just like in Asuga's case, she didn't become a Liquidator even though she already killed 13 people.

A person can become a Liquidator if they were chosen by the Killer Circle, just like how Asuga was invited by the twins, or it could happen randomly when they are born, like Tanaka Hoshino, which is Habiki's victim.

The second way to become a Liquidator, is to kill a Liquidator yourself. Just like what Rakuro did. Since he killed Ruri, he gained the bloodlust ability and became a Liquidator. Becoming a Liquidator doesn't exactly mean you're a bad person, nor your personality will change. The only thing that'll change is the limits of what you can do.

Now, to explain the rules on how Liquidators harvest kills.

If they were born with the ability of bloodlust, it will stay dormant until they kill a person with a weapon. After they killed a person with their weapon, they can only increase their official kills by using that weapon. This also applies to cases like Rakuro's. If they kill people with their bare hands or other weapons, their statuses won't change.

That's why Rakuro needs to get his gun back xD.

Okay now that's a SHITTON of info. But, please try your best to understand it since you could enjoy the story better once you know the rules behind this Liquidator shit.

More parts like this will appear, especially once the abilities of The Seven Bastions will be revealed. I couldn't explain this in the chapters since it kinda feels wrong and I don't know a way to insert this in conversations.

That's all for now! Chapter 12 is still in the making.