Prologue

She stared at her list. Iilang pangalan na lang ang kailangan niya para mabuo ang listahan niya.

A - Aljur
R -
I -
E - Enrico
S - Shin
A - Adrian

J - Josef
A - Armando
D - Domingo
E - Edwin

Letter R at I na lang. Wala na siyang ibang maisip na pwedeng ilagay dito. Napangiti siya ng maisip ang mga pangalang isusulat niya sa letrang I at R.

R - Ruther
I - Ives

"What a bitch AJ!" Shiela who was sitting on her side shrieked when she saw the last two names written on her bestfriend's list.

She eyed her. "Don't act so nice now Shiela. We play the same game but with different rules."

Ruther Benz Delabreaux and Kean Ives Yap. Ang dalawang taong magiging susunod niyang biktima.

Ruther Benz Delabreaux is one of the infamous Delabreaux twins. Sino bang hindi nakakakilala sa isang Delabreaux. Every girl is wanting to get him.

Too bad this guy is too snob. Walang maski kahit na sino ang nakakakuha ng atensyon niya. Marami ngang nag-aakalang bakla ito dulot ng inaasal nito but she's ready to prove them that they are wrong.

Kean Ives Yap is the brother of his brother-in-law. Unlike any other guys, malandi ang lalaking ito kaya lang, sobrang choosy. Sobrang mapili at maselan sa mga babaeng pinipili niya. But nevertheless, his charms are undeniably irresistible and she's willing to do anything just to make him hers.

"AJ, your targets are impossible." Shiela shouted at her but she just grinned at her.

The word IMPOSSIBLE is not written in a Santillan's dictionary. They make each and every impossible thing possible.

"Shiela, what does impossible means?" She asked her bestfriend.

Napatawa na lang si Shiela sa sinagot sa kanya ni AJ. Her bestfriend is really impossible.

"But seriously AJ. Palampasin mo na yang dalawang yan. Sayang ang samahan ng dalawang yan kung sisirain mo lang."

She closed her notebook and put it in the shelf in between her thick books. "Hindi ko naman sisirain ang friendship nila. Choice na nila yun kung sisirain nila ang friendship na meron sila." She faced her bestfriend. "Let's just say that i'll test their friendship to the maximum extent."

"And that maximum extent your mentioning means?"

"Loathing and hating each other for a lifetime." She walked towards the door.

"Hindi ka ba natatakot AJ? Baka karmahin ka?" Tanong ni Shiela sa kaibigan habang nakasunod kay AJ palabas ng kwarto nito.

"Sorry to tell you but i'm not." She fixed her eyeglasses.

"And they shouldn't fall in love with a Santillan." She smirked at her bestfriend. "It's dangerous for their heart."

She walked down of the grand staircase. She's feeling thrilled and excited everytime she thinks about her next targets. She can't wait to execute her plans to make them fall for her then break their hearts.

They shouldn't fall in love with a Santillan.

They should make a Santillan fall for them and everything will be blissful until eternity.

Because in this game, falling with a Santillan would mean one thing.

You're going to break your heart.

FALLING WITH A SANTILLAN
Date Started: December 21, 2014
Date Finished: February 14, 2016

Add/Follow me on my official accounts:

Facebook: Zynxie Yumi Wattpad (https://www.facebook.com/zynxieyumi)

Twitter: zynxieyumiWP (https://twitter.com/zynxieyumiWP)

Instagram: zynxieyumi (https://instagram.com/zynxieyumi/)

Facebook Group: Gangster Bosses (https://www.facebook.com/groups/gangsterbosses/)

Other story

Unbreakable: https://www.wattpad.com/story/30652017-unbreakable-vicerylle