Theory 5 - Finn, Piper And Amy : Part 2

Theory 5:

There is a lot of relationship drama we can infer from the 7b trailer, especially involving Amy, Piper and Finn and even Henry.

At 0:22, Finn says, "You're the one" to Piper, which could suggest that he still has feelings for her. We don't know if this was before or after Amy and Finn broke up because let's be honest here- they're going to. Also, Piper says, "You and I can never be together," at 0:23. This could show that Piper is pushing Finn away to protect herself, like with what happened with Josh. This could also suggest that she is trying to save her friendship with Amy, which looks like it's going to fall apart.

When Amy and Piper are in The Next Steep, Amy says, "I thought I knew you, because the Piper that I know, would never do something like that." This could suggest that Amy knows about the kiss, or that she knows that Piper likes Finn, and if Amy found out about Piper's crush, she would also find out that Piper was lying to her, which could make Amy question her and Piper's friendship. But may we quickly add that that same Piper is the one who sacrificed her spot to save Amy from leaving the studio. I think we know why she really wants the 'old Piper' back.

We can see, at 0:30, that Amy and Henry are standing next to eachother, with Amy holding her phone in her hand, and the rest of A-Troupe standing around them, cheering and dancing. One possibility is that Amy and Henry are getting closer to each other and could end up dating. However, we don't know what the phone is for. Assuming that Amy had just gotten off a call, what was the call about? It must have been kind of important if everyone's cheering. Even Piper has her hand on Amy's shoulder.

Another thing to add to this theory is that, at 0:29, Henry says, "Whoever would go to those lengths to cheer you up must really love you." This suggests that Henry must have done something, whether it was anonymous or not, to cheer Amy up after her break-up with Finn. Clearly, Henry still cares a lot about her, and wouldn't hurt her like Finn did. Whether they date, or stick to be close friends, they definitely have some significance this season.

Published On: Friday, 15th May 2020
Words: 405

A/N: Hey guys! What do you think of this one? Our next chapter is a bit of a weird theory but definitely thought out! Hope that you're all doing well! ~R&A