Theory 7 - Is Kingstily In Jeopardy?

Theory 7:

One of the new relationships in season 7 is Kingston and Lily. However, their relationship is on and off as they keep breaking up over the littlest things.

We know their relationship is going to get a bit more complicated, especially since the return of Miss Angela. In the trailer, at 0:45, Lily says, "This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me!", while at 0:43, Kingston says, "I wish it didn't have to be this way." Maybe they are breaking up, or is Lily leaving the studio for some time? Maybe Angela has something to do with it. Is she forcing them to break up?

We can also see them doing a duet in Studio A, at timestamp 0:45, which looks like a romantic duet as they are hugging and holding hands, and at 0:52, they look like they are about to kiss. They are also seen looking worried or confused at 0:43, while they are sitting in The Next Steep together.

Another thing which might have some relevance is that Kenzie and Lily are talking together at 0:54. In the synopsis for episode 13, it says that Lily and Kenzie team up to make a plan. You can also see, behind them is Angela, and then a shot of Lily looking worried. Then, there is another shot in the trailer of Angela and Lily talking, with Kenzie in the background.

Published On: Sunday, 17th May 2020
Words:241

A/N: Good morning everyone, we hope you're all doing fantastic! What do you think of this theory? Do you think Kingston and Lily are going to break up for good? If there's anything we missed, let us know! ~R&A