Our Predictions For Episode 23

The twenty-third season 7 episode is called 'Play It Again, Finn'. The extended synopsis for this episode is "A-Troupe preps for their dance, but an unexpected twist throws a massive wrench in their performance. As A-Troupe's future rests on an unexpected dancer's shoulders, a crisis of confidence threatens to sink the routine. Finn begs Piper to forgive him, but his apology falls on deaf ears, leaving Finn to hope that a grand gesture will earn Piper's forgiveness.".

In the sneak peek, all of A-Troupe and Nick sit down in the Dancemania audience, as they get to watch the solos and duets that are going to compete. Kingston tells Finn that missing his flight was such an 'Ozzy' move, and Henry joins in, and in Talking Heads Ozzy say that he doesn't like it when A-Troupe treat him like a joke. Finn then gets up out of his seat and moves down to talk to Piper, but Piper says that she doesn't want to talk to him. During this bit, Lily, who is sitting next to Piper, asks Piper if she "wants to talk to this clown", and this line definitely made a few of us laugh. Piper and Lily are definitely an underrated friendship XD.

Anyway, there were a few one-word spoilers that Myles Dobson gave away; "trending" and "baby". We know that from the sneak peak, Ozzy is being treated "as a joke" so maybe this is referring to being treated as a baby? And in the extended synopsis, it says "a crisis of confidence", so is Ozzy's confidence going to get knocked? If it does, will Jones have anything to do with it? And if so, will Richelle help settle his nerves? In one of the trailers, we saw that Ozzy was dancing a solo on the Dancemania stage, and in this episode, "A-Troupe's future rests on an unexpected dancer's shoulders", so is Ozzy going to be chosen to dance against a soloist for TNS in the Resurrection Round? 

And "trending". This could mean a few things. Is the dance style for the Resurrection Round going to be a trending style? There are rumours that Richelle gets a high score in her soloist round, so maybe her solo will be "trending"?

Moving on from this, it looks like we might getting some Pinn content this episode. Whether it will be fluff or angst, we are not sure yet. In the extended synopsis, it says that "Finn's apology falls on deaf ears", and that he will surprise Piper with a grand gesture. Now, will this be the episode where Finn could dance for Piper and we get the long-awaited trailer moment of Piper look surprised? But the real question is, will Finn dance to Fruity Moons?

Published On: Wednesday, 5th August 2020

Words: 456

A/N: Hey guys! Ahhhh, this new episode looks like it will be amazing! What did you think will happen, and if you've seen it, did you like it? Let us know! ~R&A