Our Predictions For Episode 16

So episode 16 is called 'The Friendly Skies' and the extended synopsis is "Amy tries to keep her mind off of Piper's betrayal by helping Henry with a routine. After Henry reveals his inspiration for the routine, Amy realises that she and Piper aren't so different. When Amy forgives Piper, Piper can finally live in the moment. Ozzy and Kingston help Heath get over his fear of flying."

The sneak peek that was put on Cbbc's website last Wednesday shows Piper sitting in The Next Steep writing a long apology note to Amy. Then Amy walks in so Piper passes the note to Amy, only for her to rip it up. They begin to talk and Piper says that she had a moment with Finn, in which Amy says in her Talking Heads that it is the most ludicrous thing she's ever heard. In this scene is a part that we saw in the trailer where Amy says, "I thought I knew you... Because the Piper that I know would never do something like that."

After reading the extended synopsis, we reckon that the Pamy drama will get solved in todays episode, as it says "When Amy forgives Piper." There might also be some Pinn scenes because "Piper can finally live in the moment." Hopefully our Pinn ship will finally be sailing!

We don't think that Pinn will be the only romantic ship in episode 16. There might also be a little bit of Hamy too, as from the synopsis we can tell that Amy is going to be helping Henry with a routine. In the thumbnail on cbbc, we can see that Amy and Henry are sitting on a bench in Studio A, wearing the same outfits that they are when they dance a duet in the trailer, so perhaps their duet (possibly to Rome part 2) could be in this episode?

And lastly, we have Heath's fear of flying. Now, is this going to be relevant in the later episodes or is it just something put in the episode to take our minds off of all the relationships? Perhaps, A-Troupe will be flying to Dancemania and that is why Heath is scared.

Published On: Wednesday, 17th June 2020
Words: 367

A/N: Hey everyone! How are you all today? Here's our predictions for the next episode which will be out any minute now! We're so excited, do you agree with what we said? ~R&A