Our Predictions For Episode 13

The thirteenth episode of Season 7 is called 'A Fine Showmance', and the synopsis for this episode is 'Finn's attempts to cheer Amy up fall flat, while Lily and Kenzie team up to form a plan'.

Now, we know from the episode 13 sneak peek on CBBC's website that Lily says that Miss Angela has a rule about non-dating. Already, we know that that rule has been broken because Lily and Kingston are dating. Anyway, in this clip Kingston comes into Studio A saying "Hey babe" to Lily, but then spots Angela. Miss Angela asks who "babe" is, in which Lily responds that Kenzie is (who was also in Studio A, working on a dance with Lily). From watching this clip we know that, in order for Lily and Kingston to continue dating, Kenzie and Kingston must pretend to fake date so that Miss Angela doesn't become suspicious.

Kingston says, "I wish it didn't have to be this way," and Lily also says, "This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me," during the trailer. Is Miss Angela going to force them to break up after finding out that they are dating? 

In both 7b trailers, there are shots of Kingston and Lily doing a duet, presumably a romantic one. Lily is wearing a turquoise top with floral patterns on and black leggings, while Kingston is wearing a blue long-sleeved top and black trousers. These are also the same clothes that they are wearing in the episode 13 sneak peek, so maybe their duet is in episode 13.

Another scene from the trailer is when Kenzie are Lily are talking, and then Angela walks in. Perhaps this is the shot where they 'team up to form a plan'?

We also know that this episode isn't just about Kingstily. According to the synopsis, Finn tries to cheer Amy up but it seems like it doesn't go very well. In the 7b trailer, Finn and Amy are sitting in Studio A, and behind them is an orange tent. Maybe Amy finds out something about Piper and Finn's kiss? Or could Finn let something slip? Could the scene from the trailer where Amy says to Piper, "I thought I knew you, because the Piper that I know? Would never do something like that," also be in this episode?

Here are some of this week's pics:

In Studio A:From 9-10, it looks like it will be the scene from the sneak peek for the episode

In Studio A:
From 9-10, it looks like it will be the scene from the sneak peek for the episode. From 12-1, we think this will be when Kingston and Kenzie perform their duet and Miss Angela finds out that Lily was the 'babe' all along and force them apart. From 1-2, this will be their goodbye dance which could potentially be to Rome part 2. From 6-10, this will be what Finn does (with help from Henry) to cheer Amy up after she couldn't attend her family camping trip. However, we don't think this will go too well...

In Studio 1:
We know that Izzy and Ozzy are practicing a dance for their church's talent show from 9-12. However, when Izzy says something about the lack of creativity, this creates some form of tension between the two? Will they sort it out, or will this affect their relationship?

 However, when Izzy says something about the lack of creativity, this creates some form of tension between the two? Will they sort it out, or will this affect their relationship?

Published On: Wednesday, 27th May 2020Words: 561

Words: 561

A/N: Hey guys! How's everyone doing today? There are literally minutes until episode 13! We are so excited! Comment below your thoughts! ~R&A.