A/N

Hey guys! How is everyone today? We hope you're all doing fantastic! Now, we're sure everyone is all aware about the #blacklivesmatter protests that have been going on around the world. This is an issue we need to adress. We're not going to stand for this. We should all have the right to freedom, diversity and equality. We should all be equal, and the colour of our skin is not going to determine that.

What we've seen over the past couple of weeks, is disgraceful. George Floyd, died after being arrested in Minneapolis. But he didn't just die; he was murdered. And not just by anyone; by a police officer. Police officers are meant to protect everybody, not harm them. George's death is a clear example of racism, and there are MANY others. Something that shouldn't be happening, full stop. And thanks to the actions of one man, Floyd's daughter is going to grow up without a father. His family will never see him again.

Everyone's actions have consequences. What happened on May 25th 2020 won't be forgotten. We've said this before and we'll say it again. Let's put and end to discrimination.

We can't change the past, but we can change the future.

"We can be a generation of change and we don't have to stay silent..."

~R&A