Theory 11 - What's Happening With Finn?

Theory 11:

You might have heard that there have been some theories related to Finn at Dancemania. One of them is that Jones is going to sabotage Finn's flight to Dancemania. The evidence we have for this is that on one of Myles Dobson's recent lives on May 28th, he revealed two out of context spoilers, one of them was "flight" and the other "admirer". Perhaps Finn is going to get sabotaged by Jones' dance group, resulting in missing his flight. If you watch the trailers closely, you can see that Finn isn't in the hotel room, nor rehearsing at Dancemania, but he's on the stage.

In the 7b trailer, there is a scene of Emily and Finn (who has a suitcase next to him) with both of them looking shocked. Have they just arrived at Dancemania?

Another option is that Finn gets into a fight, or a very heated argument, with either Jones or someone from Jones' dance group. This is when the word "admirer" might come in. Is Jones or one of his teammates going to mock Piper or try to flirt with her, resulting in Finn coming in, and then being classed as "admirer(s)"? And will Finn go too far and get in a fight / argument with them?

The reason that these are both possibilities is that Finn's overall character synopsis is 'Better late than never, Finn is just looking to have fun. But will that laidback attitude come back to hurt the team, and his best friend Piper?'. We know already that Finn has been late for things on several occasions, so maybe Finn is going to miss his flight to Dancemania because he will be late to the airport? Or, if Finn gets into a fight with Jones, Piper is definitely going to be shocked, angry and upset.

And lastly, when episode 12 was first released on May 20th, Liam was live with CBBC and he stated that Finn does something later on in the season that he (Liam) has never done before, either on or off screen, and apparently it's DRAMA 100%.

Published On: Tuesday, 2nd June 2020
Words: 324

A/N: Hey guys! What do you think of these theories about Pinn? If you're in the Pinn fam, you already know what's up! Tomorrow, episode 14 is coming out! As SummerDancer12376, anyone who knows me knows about my massive obsession with anything Izzy related so this should be fun! Also, Renee speaking Spanish is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I'm rambling too much now lol. Hope you all have a great day! ~R&A