Theory 9 - Is Summer Going To Nationals Or Dancemania?

Theory 9:

So far, it has been confirmed that A-Troupe are going to Dancemania, and in episode 11, Summer sacrificed her spot on A-Troupe so that the rest were able to go to Dancemania. We also know that Cleo isn't an A-Troupe alternate anymore and, thanks to Jude, is considering joining B-Troupe.

At 0:08, and at 0:16, we can see both Summer and Cleo rehearsing with B-Troupe, and Emily also says, "I never thought I'd say this, but all my hopes are pinned on B-Troupe."

Summer says at 0:16, "A-Troupe isn't right for me anymore, but in the end, I found my way back to where I belong." Also, at timestamp 0:19, you can see Summer looking behind her presumably at A-Troupe, but in the shot we can only see Finn, Piper, Kenzie, Heath, Kingston and Amy. Perhaps they ate trying to convince Summer to come back to A-Troupe, a bit like the flashmob in Season 2, where A-Troupe were trying to convince Michelle to rejoin the studio.

Another thing to add, is that at 0:38, Presley is dancing with B-Troupe, with no sign of Summer in the dance. And if you look closely at 0:08, Presley is standing in the left corner in the background. I guess, if Summer is dancing in Dancemania with A-Troupe, then maybe Presley will take her place in the dances for Nationals.

Published On: Tuesday, 19th May 2020
Words: 246

A/N: Hey guys, how are you doing? Not long until episode 12 is released, we can't wait! Do you agree with everything we said in this theory? If you have any ideas, do tell us! ~R&A