Our Predictions For Episode 22

The twenty-second episode of this season is called 'And So It Begins', obviously referring to the biggest event of the season: Dancemania! The synopsis reads: "Tensions run high in A-troupe when Finn's mistake leads them to rework their routine hours before they are set to perform. Nick is forced to make a difficult decision that results in Piper paying for Finn’s mistake, which puts their relationship on shaky ground."

The sneak peek for this episode shows most of A-Troupe getting their makeup done for the competition by the Dancemania crew. It mostly focuses on Kingston and Lily worrying about their ability to perform considering their relationship going smoothly (really?). We already know that Kingstily dance better when they're fighting, as pointed out by Eldon in episode 8. We also know they don't dance that well on good terms which could be a major problem for the team. I can't believe I'm saying this, but hopefully someone breaks them up in time.

In Myles Dobson's live yesterday he gave away some spoilers for this episode: "tickle, pull and Piper gonna have a good day". In the sneak peek, Ozzy and Henry say that the makeup brushes tickle, which refers back to "tickle". In the extended synopsis, it says that Piper is gonna pay for Finn’s mistake, and considering the fact that she is the only A-Trouper who has got to Dancemania on time who isn't seen getting their makeup done, is she going to be pulled from 'One Dance' temporarily? We know that Finn most likely makes it to Dancemania in time for The Next Step's performance, as he and Emily are seen looking worried in the trailer, and Finn is holding his suitcase.

Some fans have been suggesting that Finn will dance for Piper to win her back and apologise for turning his phone on silent and missing the flight. If he does do this, it'll be parallels with Jiley is season 2 where James dances to win Riley back after his kiss with Beth. But the big question is: will Finn dance to Fruity Moons? 😂

And who will TNS compete against in the first round of Dancemania? And who will J-Cruise (Jones' team) compete against? Will Richelle finally have a chance at explaining herself and the reason why she left to A-Troupe? I guess we just need to wait.

Published On: Wednesday, 29th July 2020
Words: 403

A/N: Hey everyone! How are you all doing today? It's Wednesday, so I think we all know what that means! We're both soo excited for Dancemania to officially begin! Comment your thoughts and predictions for episode 22! ~R&A