Our Predictions For Episode 12

This episode is called 'Lights, Camera, Action' referring to Dancemania. It is the 12th episode of this season.

First of all, the sneak peek has been posted on CBBC's website showing the camera crew coming into the studio to film something. The troupe are repetitively told not to wave at the camera, but continue to do so, especially Richelle. They are later set a dance challenge, but Finn and Piper are in the same group. After what went down between them last episode, this will definitely stir up some trouble.

Here are some of the pictures that TNS have posted and what we think they mean:

The studio's schedule:

In Studio A:

From 9-10, A-troupe are having some sort of 'group dance rehearsal'. We think that this could be a rehearsal for the Alice in Wonderland dance that is shown in the trailers. From 10-4, we have the filming of the video, which could potentially be the same one playing on the stage in the promo trailer. From 6-7, Piper has booked the studio for "personal reasons". Since those words are in quotation marks, Piper must have used those same words when she booked the space. I wonder what that could mean...

In Studio 1:

From 9-10, Summer has a solo rehearsal. This happens to be at the same time as A-troupe's group rehearsal. Does this mean that they have a potential interaction? From 10-4, B-troupe also have a 'group rehearsal'. This leads us to believe that this is their Nationals rehearsal.

Nick and Angela in the office:

This is probably when Emily becomes preoccupied with sending B-troupe to Nationals, so Nick calls on Angela for assistance

This is probably when Emily becomes preoccupied with sending B-troupe to Nationals, so Nick calls on Angela for assistance. This will most likely be where Nick says, "TNS could really use your expertise at Dancemania.  Have you ever thought about coming on as a coach?" Angela will most likely accept, and this is where drama with Lily will start.

To prove this theory, the synopsis for episode 13 reads, 'Finn's attempts to cheer Amy up fall flat, while Lily teams up with Kenzie to form a plan.' We have a feeling that this plan has something to do with Angela, and maybe even Kingston. Of course, Kenzie is back at it again, because the only thing that she's good for on this show is making friends.

Finn sitting in Studio A:

Here we go again with the Finn, Piper and Amy drama 🙄

Here we go again with the Finn, Piper and Amy drama 🙄. Could the writers really not think of any better way to write Pinn? Anyway, we think that this will be the last scene of the episode where Piper will come in and they will have a serious conversation. This could also be where Piper says, "You and I can never be together." We predict that Piper will say as a result of Amy telling her that 'the Piper that she knew would never do something like that'.

Also, on TNS' latest Instagram post, which was a few pictures from episode 12, Liam Mackie (who plays Finn) said, "I rlly don't think y'all r rdy for this.." and Alexandra Chaves (Piper) replied "🙊😆". We wonder what's so important that we're all not ready for? I guess we will just have to wait and see...

Published On: Wednesday, 20th May 2020
Words: 543

A/N: Hey guys! How are you all! We can't believe that we have 1K reads and are this close to 100 votes! When we started this book, we did not expect this! Thank you so much, every single one of you, for your continued support! The next episode is coming out so soon, we can literally taste it! What do you think will happen? Comment your predictions! ~ R&A