CHAPTER 1: Underfell in the begining

Then
201 years ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.
One day, war broke out between the two races.
After a long battle, the humans were victorious.
They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.
This was called: the barrier.
Anyone can go in, but only those ones with enough DT, and a strong soul, could leave, or even break the barrier.

Nowadays
UF!Sans was just killed in a Genoside run. "The third time this day already..." He doesn't care anymore. His only desire is juts to get the frustration away. Whatever he does, he can't stop the human from killing al of the underground. He was expecting to wake up at the gentle voice of papyrus, screaming: SANS!! WAKE UP, YOU PICE OF SH#T!! But instead, he wakes up in this kinda, void...

"w-were am i ?" He looks around him, but only sees text. It has a message on it. Sans reads out loud, but before he could say anything, a voice spoke to him: "hello, sans." "H-what are you, and how the f#ck do you now my name!?" He hears: "I am the CREATOR." "Wow, great name dude" says sans, with a sarcastic grin on his fase.

He hears further: "I wanted to tell you about something import-" "He, er, creator dude, I really really enjoyed this talk, but I got a skele-ton of work to do at home." Sans hears the laughter, that stops after a few seconds. "You are the one that must forfill the prophecy, you are the chosen one." "Aw, man, I would rather be the chosen two." Sans hears again, a little laugh, that again stopt fast. Sans grabs a bottle of mustard, and sips little by little.

"Yea, is there a way to leave this place?" Sans just wants to get back, back home. "Yes, there is a way to leave...bu-" he got snatched (NoT mY wEvE(razbowski)) of and watched when sans just teleported away. "See ya." Sans doesn't take this seriously though.

Sans...sans....SANS, WAKE UP YOU LAZZY ASS!! "Wha..." The stared at each other for a moment, then the silence was broken. "SANS, GET OUT OF YOUR BED!" "Oké, oké, boss..." sans was just anoyed by the fact that his brother would die again today. He grabbed his jacked, and teleported to the entrance of the ruïnes.

he sits down for five minutes at the door, then hears footsteps. "T-tori?" It was the human. He hid in a bush, and looked at the human.

"No dust...no way...maybe they...mpf, lets just get this over with" He teleported behind the human and did his thing.
"H U M A N, D O N'T Y O U N O W H O W T O G R E E T A N E W P A L L ? T U R N A R O U N D A N D
S H A K E M Y HAND..." prffffffffffffffffffffff "ha, the old wooppy cousin in the hand trick, it's alway's funny..." sans and the human stared at each other for what looked like an melenia, and the silence became acward.

"Hi, I am sans, sans the skeleton. Nice te meet' ya, kid. You are a human, right? That's hilarious! I am supposed to be on watch for humans richt now, but, ya now, I don't care bout' capturing anybody. Now my brother PAPYRUS, he's a human hunting fanatic. Hé, I think that's him over there. Go through this gate thingy, yea go right trough. My bro made the bars to wide to stop anybody."

[author: Hi my peeps and squeqe. Let meh know what to change it the book or any topics for the next book]