CHAPTER 19: Back 'home'

"Wake up, wake up!" Why...can't....i....open...my....eyes.....? Open....up...! What..is.....happening..? AAAAH! "Hehe, finally. You're up! I was so worried 'bout you!" He hugs me. "Don't ever leave me like that ever again, you bonehead..." I hug back. "What...happend?" "You passed out..by...magic.." "..." "..if you want to I can...carry you home!" "Yeah,that a good idea." "Hey, um, [y/n]? How did ya get here anyway? Not....not that I'm not grateful or anything, just curious." I was hesitating about awnings, but, else it's really, you know, weird. "Well, you know about that stringy thingy thing that i have? Well, apparently i can make portals with it."

"That's...wait what." "L-lets just go home." "Yeah." He goes on his knees and picks me up bridle stile. He walks into a portal and puts me on the bed. "Here we are." "Thanks, sans." "No problem. You look hungry. Want somethin' to eat?" "Yeah, i can eat a horse! And, if it isn't to much, a burger and fries." "I'll be right back."

...why...couldn't i just...go home....with my real family...and....and...."UUUGG! Why can't my life just be easy?" Oops! Huh...why, that's a BRILLIANT IDEA! lets just try to get home.

Words:214
Sorry for short chapter ;-;